DSS3 :an scalping system - page 7

kalina1977:
Good results with DSS+TMA

Hi Kalina1977,

Nice job,Is this trading manually or is this from an Ea?

mrtools:
Hi Kalina1977, Nice job,Is this trading manually or is this from an Ea?

Manualy with TMA channel 5-15-60min

P.S Thank you for your DSS EA.

kalina1977:
Manualy with TMA channel 5-15-60min P.S Thank you for your DSS EA.

Hi...will it be possible to post your template w/TMA you're using? Thanks...

Pava:
Hi...will it be possible to post your template w/TMA you're using? Thanks...

Pava im shure this indicator (TriangularMA centered bands - mtf & alerts)from elite section,i cant uploud it,sorry.

kalina1977:
Pava im shure this indicator (TriangularMA centered bands - mtf & alerts)from elite section,i cant uploud it,sorry.

No problem...thanks...can you post your template anyways?

kalina1977:

Do not worry bro

Mladen is so kind and already posted it in free section see the post

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241

Post #20

Hey all,

Why you don't use Tma True, it's the same, and no repaint

True TMA with Distance is a good one

Big Joe:
Hey all, Why you don't use Tma True, it's the same, and no repaint

I have been using it since the first of the year and now use it in all of my templates and strategies. I'm too old and slow to use this strategy for one minute scalping. I'm still experimenting with this strategy on larger TFs (30 min & 4 hr) and need to do more testing to see if will work better than my existing strategies. Right now my attention is split between too many things so I would be pleased to hear if anyone has adapted this to larger TF's.

gcgman:
I have been using it since the first of the year and now use it in all of my templates and strategies. I'm too old and slow to use this strategy for one minute scalping. I'm still experimenting with this strategy on larger TFs (30 min & 4 hr) and need to do more testing to see if will work better than my existing strategies. Right now my attention is split between too many things so I would be pleased to hear if anyone has adapted this to larger TF's.

Just let the expert running, you will be surprised

Found Mladen new indicator stochastic tape mtf,looks good.

Files:
dss3_manual.gif  58 kb
Reason: