DSS3 :an scalping system - page 20

the manual version of this dss3 system trippled accounts in days but the ea version has not being able to double any account simply becos the original idea has been dumped for a wild goose chase

Hi drunkpips,

No.

It is because trading manually is much more easier if you know how to trade.

drunkpips:
the manual version of this dss3 system trippled accounts in days but the ea version has not being able to double any account simply becos the original idea has been dumped for a wild goose chase

Hi Drunkpips,

Can you please explain, where the original idea was dumped, and where is this wild goose chase you claim, or do you know???

can someone create an EA based on "if you know how to trade"?

:)

I am using DSS3_filtered EA for NZDJPY only with 300 dollar deposit and it is doing good for now.

As to Dss Ichi_Ea so I started new account (1,000) with new ichimoku settings 72-144-288 and it is doing good for now too.

As to "if you know how to trade" so those EAs should be improved for market condition codes.

Because "if you know how to trade" in my case is the following (when I traded it manually):

- I am taking information about market condition for many pairs using Ichimoku indicator to decide the primary trend information: bearish, bullish, flat, non-trading. In general.

- After that - I am loading manual template with one of the system (it was coded by MrTools as the EAs) and trading.

So, EAs do not have the codes to evaluate the market condition.

That is why my manual trading using those systems were profitable for most of the pairs, but EAs are profitable for few pairs only and with different settings.

if EAs is improved for market condition evaluation so EAs will be profitable for most of the pairs.

By the way - it is the problem for any EA ... if we know about primary trend information for the coming day so ... most of EAs will be profitable in this case for example - if we know which pair to buy and which pair to sell for the next or this coming day - it will be much more easier to use any EAs because of that.

Example - we see analytical threads here:

Analytics

Why do we need it analytics?

To receive same information: which pair we will trade today, for buy or for sell.

I am using Ichimoku indicator. Some other people are using AbsoluteStrengh indicator, or MaksiGen Trading system (s/r/trendlines), or six SMA indicators https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175824 or channel https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174309 or many other indicators https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176146 and more and more.

To make it shorter:

- the trader if trading manually - the first thing he/she will do is to analyze about what to trade and buy or sell and so on, and after that only trader will trade (manually)

but

- EA will not analyze anything on D1 or H4 timeframe. EA will trade automatically as the robot.

That is why it may be different results from manual trading and trading by EAs (by robots).

mrtools:
This version working more like it should one thing I had to continually remind myself is once the indicator give a buy or sell arrow and alert it will stay buy mode or sell mode until it gets an opposite signal.

Hi mrtools!

How can make DSS3_Signal_v2.1 indicator to work. It doesn't show me any arrows?

clon_tron:
Hi mrtools! How can make DSS3_Signal_v2.1 indicator to work. It doesn't show me any arrows?

Hi Clon_tron,

Please check explanation here first post of that page

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181242

mrtools:
Hi Clon_tron,

Please check explanation here first post of that page

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181242

Sorry, but where can i get the XO indicator?

mrtools:
First of all the indicator only shows arrows when the conditions you choose happen, meaning if you want xo and dss3 then the arrows will only happen when both conditions are happening the signals will only change when the opposite signal occurs, so if using Xo as a filter then the indicator will show the first signal either buy or sell when Xo in agreement with DSS3 then no more arrows till the opposite signal, what i have been using 2 indicators my favorite is Xo (boxsize = 15) and Newdigitals settings for DSS3, and make the arrows huge and different color,then use another of the same indicator but everything false except DSS3, very nice for 10 pip plus trades.

As far as the indicator not showing if you have all the indicators the signal indicator requires to work then the arrows will show, may have to zoom way out to see them depending on your settings, also not having all the indicators the signal indicator requires to work will possibly cause the CPU rise. I have been using 5+ instances of the indicator i say 5+ instances because i load them double so on 5 pairs thats 10 instances of the indicator on my laptop.Also may try lowering the max bars on chart to around 1000, after that not sure what else to suggest.

Am working on a better version of the indicator but right now the Ichimoku filter is top of the agenda, when frustrated with the Ichimoku, break off and do something different indicator and Ea wise The picture is AudJpy 1 minute chart with DSS3 and Xo in big arrows and just DSS3 no filters in the smaller arrows. So today first sell trade a loss, then all good sells after that.

mrtools can you give me your tpl. for this system as in your screen?

clon_tron:
mrtools can you give me your tpl. for this system as in your screen?

Hi Clon_Tron,

Everything including the template in the rar. file.

Files:
dss3all.rar  5 kb
dss3.gif  31 kb
Reason: