DSS3 :an scalping system - page 12

Forward testing results for

DSS3_MA EA

DSS3_filtered EA

I started to trade by DSS3_MA EA but I changed it to DSS3_filtered EA somewhere on Monday 24th (of April).

M1 timeframe.

EA with default settings is attached:

stoploss = 150

takeprofit = 70

trailingstop = 12

lotsize = 0.01

I did not check the market condition before switching EA on for the pair so it may be some drawdown because of that (we can see drawdown in dollars as the distance between blue and yellow lines on visual statement chart).

This DSS3_filtered EA is more stable version compare with DSS3_MA EA for example.

It is the profitable pairs for this version up to now.

EURJPY:

USDJPY:

NZDJPY:

I will continue forward testing/trading for all the just to see - which pairs will be profitable for this system (and to check max floating drawdown for every pair - it may be related to lot size and to initial deposit size to be selected).

----------------

This version (DSS3_filtered EA) is good to use with market condition tool because we can use it with very small deposit size (i am using with 300 dollars), and 10 - 30 dollars in a week is not a bad anyway. But we need to create simple market condition tool based on dss ichi ...

That's all news.

===============

- DSS3 EA is on this post. It is very original version of 3 Double smoothed stochastic 2 indicators working in overbought/oversolded way for buy or sell. Rules to trade is here.

- DSS3_MA EA is on this post. Settings for this EA is on this post.

- DSS3_filtered EA is on this post. This is DSS3_filtered its the same as the DSS3_Ma but now using XO clean. Do not forget to download Double smoothed stochastic 2 indicator from this post.

- Dss Ichi_Ea is on this post; first variation of the settings is here; the settings of Big Joe is here; new settings with sl 150 is on this post

Dss Ichi_Ea

M1 timeframe.

stoploss = 150

takeprofit = 12

lotsize = 0.01

This version is working with Ichimoku indicator on MTF way: 1 stoch indicator only for M1 timeframe and ichimoku indicator for market condition (using 1 of 6 market condition signals only sorry) for M5 and H4 timeframe.

Trading on M1 (EA should be attached to every M1 chart).

I used stop loss 70 and EA lost some ... after that I increased stop loss to 150 and deposit size was recovered ... after that - some more losses. So, I think - we need to use profitable pairs on for this EA (see images below).

Metatrader statement for all the pairs:

Profitable pairs for this version.

NZDUSD:

GBPUSD:

Some comments:

Seems - this version can be used independently of market condition too. I mean - may be ... we do not need market condition tool for this EA.

===============

- DSS3 EA is on this post. It is very original version of 3 Double smoothed stochastic 2 indicators working in overbought/oversolded way for buy or sell. Rules to trade is here.

- DSS3_filtered EA is on this post. This is DSS3_filtered its the same as the DSS3_Ma but now using XO clean. Do not forget to download Double smoothed stochastic 2 indicator from this post.

- Dss Ichi_Ea is on this post; first variation of the settings is here; the settings of Big Joe is here; new settings with sl 150 is on this post

trading this manually and the rules for doing so

Hi.

I just wanted to request the same as Arctic has below. Also, are there other time frames where this might work on a manual basis?

Thank you for any help.

Chris

Arctic4x:

Hi.

I want to try this system manually but i can not find any rules.

The best i can find is this post: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177239/page26

But i see there have been made EA of it so there have to be some more clear rules than that. I am not a programmer but i don't believe it is possible to make a EA from what is in that post...

So i will be happy if someone can take the time to post the rules.

Thank you very much in advance

Arctic4x

Hi chris1010,

You mean: the rules to original system?

Because there are many systems here coded.

if original so https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177239/page26

but this system was improved few times by EAs created.

DSS3_MA EA

DSS3_filtered EA

I started to trade by DSS3_MA EA but I changed it to DSS3_filtered EA somewhere on Monday 24th (of April).

M1 timeframe.

stoploss = 150

takeprofit = 70

trailingstop = 12

lotsize = 0.01

I did not check the market condition before switching EA on for the pair so it may be some drawdown because of that (we can see drawdown in dollars as the distance between blue and yellow lines on visual statement chart).

This DSS3_filtered EA is more stable version compare with DSS3_MA EA for example.

EURJPY:

USDJPY:

NZDJPY:

I will continue forward testing/trading for all the just to see - which pairs will be profitable for this system (and to check max floating drawdown for every pair - it may be related to lot size and to initial deposit size to be selected).

----------------

This version (DSS3_filtered EA) is good to use with market condition tool because we can use it with very small deposit size (i am using with 300 dollars), and 10 - 30 dollars in a week is not a bad anyway. But we need to create simple market condition tool based on dss ichi ...

That's all news.

===============

Thank you for your help in locating the manual origins of this EA. Chris

newdigital:
Hi chris1010,

You mean: the rules to original system?

Because there are many systems here coded.

if original so https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177239/page26

but this system was improved few times by EAs created.

Dss Ichi_Ea

M1 timeframe.

stoploss = 150

takeprofit = 12

lotsize = 0.01

This version is working with Ichimoku indicator on MTF way: 1 stoch indicator only for M1 timeframe and ichimoku indicator for market condition (using 1 of 6 market condition signals only sorry) for M5 and H4 timeframe.

Trading on M1 (EA should be attached to every M1 chart).

I used stop loss 70 and EA lost some ... after that I increased stop loss to 150 and deposit size was recovered ... after that - some more losses. So, I think - we need to use profitable pairs on for this EA (see images below).

Metatrader statement for all the pairs:

Profitable pairs for this version.

NZDUSD:

GBPUSD:

Some comments:

Seems - this version can be used independently of market condition too. I mean - may be ... we do not need market condition tool for this EA.

===============

Hi chris1010,

The history of the development of it is the following:

- I traded using 3 stoch indicators with different settings for overbough/oversold levels for all 3 simultaniously.

- after that - MrTools created some version of the EA;

- as we had many false signals for buy/sell so there are 2 next versions were created: with I-XO indicator as a filter, and with Ichinoku indicator as market condition checker.

- after that - we all here decided to create goos market condition tool which can be used for any EA.

- MrTools created one with Ichimoku (it was not uploaded yet), and next one with AbsoluteStrengh indicator (it was uploaded to elite section, I tested it on Friday).

- final version of market condition indicator will be uploaded on this public thread

- after that - we will try to connect this market condition tool/indicator with our EAs here on the way as Mladen did it for some EA some time ago.

That's all history and plan.

===============

Market condition tools update for Ichimoku2 Trend Display indicator

It is the first one:

AbsoluteStrength Trend Display indicator is on this page. This is a start of continuation of the market condition tools to be more developed for elite section and for some public threads of the forum. This graph is showing the currency pairs and the absolute strength trend with arrows by timeframe, we can increase the size of the graph by increasing the font size, can determine the trend by open bar (bar = 0) or closed bar(bar => 1), you can use it on 1 pair or add more pairs and timeframes. The alerts should only alert in strong uptrend or strong downtrend.

It is created right now:

- Ichimoku2 Trend Display indicator is on this post. This is Ichimoku2 Trend Display. The Ichimoku is using 6 different ways to determine uptrend or downtrend, have determined how to decide if its strong up or downtrend but not determined a weak up or down trend, so for now its just using strong up or downtrend or notrend. The 6 ways i know of are

0 = Close above/below cloud" ;

1 = Close above/below Tenkan" ;

2 = Close above/below Tenkan&Kijun" ;

3 = Close above/below Tenkan&Kijun&Cloud" ;

4 = Close above/below Tenkan&Kijun &&Cloud && Tenkan is above/below Kijun ";

5 = Close above/below Tenkan&Kijun && Tenkan is above/below Kijun ";

6 = Close above/below Kijun".

Those tools were uploaded for elite section for beta testing.

But I want to remind: our goal is to create PUBLIC market condition tools which will be uploaded to this thread.

Just for information.

DSS3_MA EA

DSS3_filtered EA

M1 timeframe.

stoploss = 150

takeprofit = 70

trailingstop = 12

lotsize = 0.01

USDJPY:

EURJPY:

EURUSD:

NZDJPY:

USDCHF:

----------------

That's all news.

===============

Reason: