thanks...how to use "presets"?
Wish i knew how to draw on a chart would probably make it more understandable, but will try to explain. When you first open the Ea before putting it on your chart the inputs tab or box will open up on the right there's 5 guess you call them tabs or buttons, they are going from top to bottom, left to right, load,save,ok,cancel,reset. Click load, then go to where ever your presets are, you may need to open the presets to get to the set file, anyway when you get to the set file click on it then open, then that set file is "loaded" into the Ea. This set file was from back testing using 10 pip take profit since it was from back testing using multi time frame may not be any good its hard to tell except by fwd. testing, also its using aggressive money management setting on set file at maximum risk = .02, on 10k account was getting 1.00 starting lot size, so it is depending on account margin and leverage, but it can be changed to what ever you feel comfortable with.
thank you...got it...
Thanks a lot for EA.
I am having few questions.
- if EcnBroker is true so it is not related to anything? EA will work anyway in case of Alpari for example?
It is mostly related to hedge, right?
I mean - if EcnBroker is true so EA will work for non-ecn broker on the same way as false
- What is lStopLoss and sStopLoss?
I used stop loss 50 ...
Same with take profit: lTakeProfit and sTakeProfit?
- if I want to use fixed lot size 0.01 so I should change MaximumRisk to 0, right?
- useStochClose = true ... will useStochClose work in case of talke profit 12 for example? I used 12 or 25 when traded manually. If market will be moved quicky so ... if useStochClose will be the first to close so it will work?
- tf and tf2 - is it timeframe for Ichimoku, right?
both Ichimoku indicators are working on Tenkan-Sen/Kijun-Sen crossing?
I think - tf = 5 and tf = 240 (H4) is good combination.
- EA is using 1 stochastic indicator?
Because I used 3 stoch indicators simultaniously for Up.Level/Dn.Level
Stochastic.Period/Ema.Smoothing.Period: 34/5; 55/8 and 100/8.
Because I am just trying to find some settings for this EA ...
- first variation of the settings will be the following: sl = 50; tp = 70; ts = 20; fixed lot size 0.01; ichimoku tf 5 and tf240.
- second variation of the settings may be on scalping way.
1) If Ecn = true Ea should modify from 0 stop loss and 0 takeprofit to the user setting tp and stoploss, its there for ECN brokers, where in your market entry they don't allow a fixed stoploss or takeprofit. And Ea should work fine if you have Ecn = true on non Ecn brokers too.
2) lStoploss,sStoploss,lTakeprofit,sTakeprofit, that is long and short takeprofit and stoploss. in your case lStoploss and sStoploss both should = 50, and l and s Takeprofit both should be 70.
3) yes maximum risk should be 0, anything above will trigger money management, meaning varying lot sizes.
4) useStochClose not entirely sure it is working, wasn't able to tell if it is working in back test, i coded it to close on change of color,so hopefully enough people testing can determine if it is working or not.
5) yes tf and tf2 are for Ichimoku, and Ea should only trade if price greater or less than Kumo cloud and Tenkan-Sen greater or less than Kijun-Sen.
6)yes only 1 stoch i can add the other 2 its no problem, was thinking about lack of quanity of trades, using all 3 along side Ichimoku.
7) meant to add that l and s Trailing stop is longTrailingstop and Shorttrailingstop.
I will forward test first variation of the settings (sl 50 and tp 70) for many pairs today.
If it works so I will install normal trading by 1 or 2 metatraders for sl 50/tp 70 and for sl 50/tp 12, and I will upload those 2 variations of the settings here on this thread.
- Dss Ichi_Ea is on this post.
- first variation of the settings is here
I started to forward test/trade this EA with first variation of the settings:
EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, AUDUSD, USDCAD, AUDCAD, GBPJPY, GBPCHF, EURJPY, CADJPY and NZDUSD.
- DSS3 EA is on this post. It is very original version of 3 Double smoothed stochastic 2 indicators working in overbought/oversolded way for buy or sell. Rules to trade is here.
This is Ea version more to this thread this version using the 3 Dss's all having 3 different user defined settings for stoch,ema smoothing period, and bar. Bar being current closed bar(1),previous bar(2), etc. Pretty much the same as last version except no Ichimoku, added an error checking for all the major functions, can't think of anything else now.
ps) posting the Double Smooth Stochastic 2 to have them together.
It is very first idea coded on this EA (previous post) to trade using 3 Double smoothed stochastic 2 indicators on the way as I did it.
How I traded?
I checked market condition in the morning to decide - which pair to trade during a day, and buy or sell. After that - I used this manual scalping system which MrTools automated right now. So, to use this EA - we need to check market condition in the morning anyway to understand: which pair to trade and which direction (buy or sell).
I will try to trade it on the same way as I did for manual scalping here, and after that - we may improve this system.
Any suggestions are welcome.
So, for now - it is just very original version of 3 stochastic indicators working in overbought/oversolded way for buy or sell.