Requests & Ideas - page 132

Hi mladen,

Actually I had not seen that version before. The one I downloaded to look at only had two cycles with 46 and 23 periods. The idea was to replace those two periods with the first and second cycle. I have attached the mq4.

Thanks,

Alex

Try this one

There is 2 modes of working. If you set the PeriodDivisor t some value greater than 0 than the periods are going to be calculated from first PaCycle and filter data and the second period is going to be the first period divided by that divisor. If the Period divisor is 0, then data for second pa cycle are going to be used for second period.

But, all in all, I do not think that the result is what you are expecting to be. Since centered TMA does not "inherit" previous values, changes in values when the period is changed are quite sudden and the result is not as smooth as expected (see the comparison of the 2 :

PS: there is one more parameter added - the MinimalBarsToRedraw. Since we do not know how many bars will be changed in the centered TMA (due to constant period changes), this makes sure that all the bars that need to be recalculated re recalculated.

Thanks!

I knew what raw phase accumulation values looked like so I guessed it might not be pretty. Still in this case, manual entry of values seems a better way to go.

regards,

Alex

Thanks mladen,

I have added the "slope changed" code to the original non PA version and it is much more useful that way.

Alex

Volatility Illuminated

Are there any indicators from Mark Whistler's book Volatility Illuminated laying around here somewhere,I think I remember seeing a vwap ex4 but I'm not quite sure if it's the same one he uses in book,if no one know what I'm talking about I will purchase book myself too see exactly what indicators are available,thanks

Reply to post 1310

Hello NEW DIGITAL, MLADEN and MRTOOLS, i am hoping to get some information from any of you in response to my request in post 1310, thanks for your services.

winner246

I am working on it. This is the current state of it : I assumed you want the smoothed balance of market power, so this one has that one - jurik smoothed balance of market power. NMC is left to implement yet

winner246:
Hello NEW DIGITAL, MLADEN and MRTOOLS, i am hoping to get some information from any of you in response to my request in post 1310, thanks for your services.
Files:
oeob_1.mq4  9 kb

winner246:
HELLO NEW DIGITAL, MLADEN,MRTOOLS, Kindly share whatever info you have about the XO indicator, i.e the formula, its main use and how it has be proven to be effective. THANKS

Hi winner246,

About I_XO_A_H indicator.

I do not know about the formula (i can not understand the logic of this indicator as I am not a coder but as I see - it is something with price action/high/low etc) but it is very old indicator converted from MT3 as I remember exactly.

This indicator is used in easyLMA_v6 from here

example:

and in Scalp_net_v1.5 versions from here

I mean - if we need to filter false signals for any MA crossing systems and for some other systems on lower timeframe (M1 - M30) so this indicator may be one of the best.

This indicator remind me WPR indicator from old asctrend system ...

(good filter also).

Dynamic Cycle Explorer +.mq4

Hello Mladen,

Would it be possible to have text for slope change as a true/false option and editable (font size/colour, corner) please?

Thank you

Daniel

winner245

When you say ocean nmc and nma do you mean the indicator from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179737/page3

If yes, that indicator has 2 nmas : the fast one and the regular one. Which nma should be used for comparison?

Reason: