For newdigital

The chart for your DSS3_ichi shows multiple SL hits, which do not look

like full 150-pips. The chart for your DSS3_filtered shows a full SL hit

that does look like 150 pips. Can you explain why the ichi SL trades appear

to be so much smaller than the one on your filtered chart, since they both

have the same SL setting?

Rob

Hi ChicagoRob,

I posted the settings for both the versions.

- Dss ichi is havinbg sl 150, tp 70 and ts 0. Besides, this version is using some other exit too: UseStochClose = true. It means: it will exit on opposite stich signal. So, there are 2 exits: sl/ts and opposite stoch.

As to DSS3_filtered so I used dss_ma on same account and later I increased sl to 150 and later on - I changed the version to DSS3_filtered on this account. For now: sl 150, tp 70 and ts 12.

Forward testing results for

Dss Ichi_Ea

M1 timeframe.

EA with default settings is attached:

stoploss = 150

takeprofit = 12

lotsize = 0.01

This version is working with Ichimoku indicator on MTF way: 1 stoch indicator only for M1 timeframe and ichimoku indicator for market condition (using 1 of 6 market condition signals only sorry) for M5 and H4 timeframe.

Trading on M1 (EA should be attached to every M1 chart).

I used stop loss 70 and EA lost some ... after that I increased stop loss to 150 and deposit size was recovered:

Profitable pairs for this version.

GBPUSD:

GBPCHF:

===============

- DSS3 EA is on this post. It is very original version of 3 Double smoothed stochastic 2 indicators working in overbought/oversolded way for buy or sell. Rules to trade is here.

- DSS3_MA EA is on this post. Settings for this EA is on this post.

- DSS3_filtered EA is on this post. This is DSS3_filtered its the same as the DSS3_Ma but now using XO clean. Do not forget to download Double smoothed stochastic 2 indicator from this post.

- Dss Ichi_Ea is on this post; first variation of the settings is here; the settings of Big Joe is here; new settings with sl 150 is on this post

Thanks

newdigital:

Dss Ichi_Ea

M1 timeframe.

stoploss = 150

takeprofit = 12

lotsize = 0.01

This version is working with Ichimoku indicator on MTF way: 1 stoch indicator only for M1 timeframe and ichimoku indicator for market condition (using 1 of 6 market condition signals only sorry) for M5 and H4 timeframe.

Trading on M1 (EA should be attached to every M1 chart).

I used stop loss 70 and EA lost some ... after that I increased stop loss to 150 and deposit size was recovered:

Profitable pairs for this version.

GBPUSD:

GBPCHF:

===============

- DSS3 EA is on this post. It is very original version of 3 Double smoothed stochastic 2 indicators working in overbought/oversolded way for buy or sell. Rules to trade is here.

- DSS3_filtered EA is on this post. This is DSS3_filtered its the same as the DSS3_Ma but now using XO clean. Do not forget to download Double smoothed stochastic 2 indicator from this post.

- Dss Ichi_Ea is on this post; first variation of the settings is here; the settings of Big Joe is here; new settings with sl 150 is on this post

Hello newdigital ,

Thanks for your great efforts , your strategy looks great

But , i read most of the posts and am a bit confused as i found many indicators some of them working and some aren't

could anyone please help & specify which indicators I can test

Many thanks for everyone in this fantastic thread

DSS3_MA EA

DSS3_filtered EA

I started to trade by DSS3_MA EA but I changed it to DSS3_filtered EA somewhere on Monday 24th (of April).

M1 timeframe.

stoploss = 150

takeprofit = 70

trailingstop = 12

lotsize = 0.01

I did not check the market condition before switching EA on for the pair so it may be some drawdown because of that (we can see drawdown in dollars as the distance between blue and yellow lines on visual statement chart).

This DSS3_filtered EA is more stable version compare with DSS3_MA EA for example (we can see it how EA recovered the loss).

It is the profitable pairs for this version up to now.

USDJPY:

EURAUD:

EURJPY:

GBPCHF:

NZDJPY:

I will continue forward testing/trading for all the just to see - which pairs will be profitable for this system (and to check max floating drawdown for every pair - it may be related to lot size and to initial deposit size to be selected).

----------------

This version (DSS3_filtered EA) is good to use with market condition tool because we can use it with very small deposit size (i am using with 300 dollars), and 10 - 30 dollars in a week is not a bad anyway. But we need to create simple market condition tool based on dss ichi ... may be - in the beginning of may for example.

That's all news.

===============

Hi cutie girl,

I updated/posted the profitable pairs for 2 versions of the EAs (they are not indicators; they are EAs using some indicators). As we see from the results (and I did not check market condition manually) - it is fully depended on the market condition. So, we came very close to our idea concerning market condition tool.

Good Job Kalina

kalina1977:
Good results with DSS+TMA

Hi Kalina ,

Good job

Could you please clarify which settings do you use for the (Triangular MA centered bands - mtf & alerts) or the default settings ??

your template only consists of DSS3 + (Triangular Ma centered bands - mtf & alerts) ??

Thanks

Hi Mladen

Can you make a histogram style instead of line for this one?

Thank you

mladen:
:)

You mean color on slope? Here you go :

regards

After two weeks

IBFX-US demo, trading 10-cent pips and 12 pairs. Performance is pretty good, draw-down is low, and the EA recovers quickly. Different SL than newdigital(100 instead of 150).You can see the SL hits on the graph.I would prefer 200:1 leverage, but so far it seems to be OK with NFA-imposed 50:1.

Will keep an eye on this one.

Files:
dss3_report2.jpg  168 kb

I'm started forward test DSS3_filtered today with initial deposit of 1,000.00 (FXDD Demo), trade with micro lot (0.01). All parameters used was default and will change if necessary. No open trade yet for now.

Files:
myfxbook.png  53 kb
Reason: