DSS3 :an scalping system - page 13

Forward testing results for

Dss Ichi_Ea

M1 timeframe.

EA with default settings is attached:

stoploss = 150

takeprofit = 12

lotsize = 0.01

This version is working with Ichimoku indicator on MTF way: 1 stoch indicator only for M1 timeframe and ichimoku indicator for market condition (using 1 of 6 market condition signals only sorry) for M5 and H4 timeframe.

Trading on M1 (EA should be attached to every M1 chart).

I used stop loss 70 and EA lost some ... after that I increased stop loss to 150 and deposit size was recovered ... after that - some more losses. So, I think - we need to use profitable pairs on for this EA (see images below).

Metatrader statement for all the pairs:

Profitable pairs for this version.

EURUSD:

GBPUSD:

NZDUSD:

Some comments:

Seems - this version can be used independently of market condition too. I mean - may be ... we do not need market condition tool for this EA.

===============

- DSS3 EA is on this post. It is very original version of 3 Double smoothed stochastic 2 indicators working in overbought/oversolded way for buy or sell. Rules to trade is here.

- DSS3_MA EA is on this post. Settings for this EA is on this post.

- DSS3_filtered EA is on this post. This is DSS3_filtered its the same as the DSS3_Ma but now using XO clean. Do not forget to download Double smoothed stochastic 2 indicator from this post.

- Dss Ichi_Ea is on this post; first variation of the settings is here; the settings of Big Joe is here; new settings with sl 150 is on this post

DSS3_MA EA

DSS3_filtered EA

I started to trade by DSS3_MA EA but I changed it to DSS3_filtered EA somewhere on Monday 24th (of April).

M1 timeframe.

stoploss = 150

takeprofit = 70

trailingstop = 12

lotsize = 0.01

I did not check the market condition before switching EA on for the pair so it may be some drawdown because of that (we can see drawdown in dollars as the distance between blue and yellow lines on visual statement chart).

This DSS3_filtered EA is more stable version compare with DSS3_MA EA for example.

It is the profitable pairs for this version up to now.

EURJPY:

EURUSD:

NZDJPY:

USDCHF:

USDJPY:

I will continue forward testing/trading for all the just to see - which pairs will be profitable for this system (and to check max floating drawdown for every pair - it may be related to lot size and to initial deposit size to be selected).

----------------

This version (DSS3_filtered EA) is good to use with market condition tool because we can use it with very small deposit size (i am using with 300 dollars), and 10 - 30 dollars in a week is not a bad anyway. But we need to create simple market condition tool based on dss ichi ...

That's all news.

===============

- DSS3 EA is on this post. It is very original version of 3 Double smoothed stochastic 2 indicators working in overbought/oversolded way for buy or sell. Rules to trade is here.

- DSS3_filtered EA is on this post. This is DSS3_filtered its the same as the DSS3_Ma but now using XO clean. Do not forget to download Double smoothed stochastic 2 indicator from this post.

- Dss Ichi_Ea is on this post; first variation of the settings is here; the settings of Big Joe is here; new settings with sl 150 is on this post

Dss Ichi_Ea

M1 timeframe.

stoploss = 150

takeprofit = 12

lotsize = 0.01

This version is working with Ichimoku indicator on MTF way: 1 stoch indicator only for M1 timeframe and ichimoku indicator for market condition (using 1 of 6 market condition signals only sorry) for M5 and H4 timeframe.

Trading on M1 (EA should be attached to every M1 chart).

I used stop loss 70 and EA lost some ... after that I increased stop loss to 150 and deposit size was recovered ... after that - some more losses. So, I think - we need to use profitable pairs on for this EA (see images below).

Profitable pairs for this version.

EURUSD:

GBPUSD:

NZDUSD:

USDCHF:

Some comments:

Seems - this version can be used independently of market condition too. I mean - may be ... we do not need market condition tool for this EA.

===============

Rules

I am really sorry to ask this question again

can some one pleaseeeee tell me the rules to

where to ENTER for buy and SELL and where to exit

I READ #384 post I did not understand anything , my english is bad and which indicators settings do i need to use ?

if possible the template would be better .

sorry

Hi manmohan0072002,

if this question is to me so I am trading by EAs (see some my previous posts (in the end of the post) to download, settings and so on).

I am uploading visual statement for profitable pairs for 2 EAs (I am trading many pairs as usually).

It is trading results (not backtesting).

Full story is the following:

1. I used 3 stochastics indicators with different settings for oversold/overbought levels trading for all 3 (if all 3 are in oversold so I will open buy trade, and opposite for sell). I used it to trade asctrend system for elite section for few years live and on demo manually so I know that it is good system.

2. Mladen or MrTools (do not remember sorry) created good indicator where oversold/overbough levels are colored.

3. I traded it manually just to check.

4. Independent from my trading - Mladen created some coding/EA/script which can be used for communications between any EAs/indicators and so on. 'Communications' - in direct meaning: the tool/code can tell to any EA: buy tomorrow, sell tomorow, do not trade tomorrow, place pending order now or tomorrow at the price/level .... and so on. Automatically. One robot can communicate with some other robots telling them what to do based on predicted market condition.

I am not using it for now because it is just the codes only based on market condition tools. We do not have any market condition tools which can predict the market condition for the future (not yet).

5. As I received good results by manual trading by this indicator - MrTools created few versions of the EA:

5.1. DSS3_MA EA.

As we decided - this version should be connected with Mladen's "communication tool" (developed by codes) and to MrTools' market condition tool (it is under development right now).

5.2. Dss Ichi_EA. This EA does not need any tools or market condition tool. It is profitable for many pairs. of course - it can be improved for some account protection feature (if someone will trade many pairs on the same way as I am doing it).

6. Market condition tools and Mladen's "robots communication codes".

Mladen's communication codes are ready. But it is just a codes only. We need market condition tools. MrTools created it using AbsoluteStrengh indicator and it was uploaded to elite section. But I did not find the way about how use it inside EA ... why? because market condition based on AbsoluteStrengh indicator is not giving any prediction/forecasting for us.

MrTools created 2 versions of market condition tools based on Ichimoku indicator (ichimoku indicator is provoding prediction/forecasting for us for buy or sell and for levels to open the trades). But the situation is the following:

- there are some Ichimoku rules defined by Ichimoku himself in the beginning of the last century;

- there are some different rules described in english speaking sources;

- there are different rules described in Intl'l Ichimoku conference in Moscow.

I am using 3rd rules for many many years (Intl'l Ichimoku conference in Moscow). MrTools created the market condition tool based on the second item (some rules described in english speaking sources).

So, for now - he is trying to create new market condition tool based on Intl'l Ichimoku conference results.

It is not really easy to do.

Once we will have this tool - I (or MrTools) will upload it on this thread (as I promissed), Mladen will apply his "communication codes" for DSS3_MA EA - and we will have the first EA in the World where one robot is teling to the other robot about what to do.

Duration of it?

Few months ...

As you understand - it is related to elite section indicators and codes but as I promissed (and Mladen and MrTools agreed with it) - we will upload everything here on this public thread.

So, it was something about the rules

wow sounds good, thank for reply and help

but which pairs does it work best on ? and where to exit with manual system

i will be eagerly waiting for the mrtolls EA communications ,

I have an important question ,does elite section have better trading systems than this ? . I badly need a trading system that works properly without repiaints ,

DSS ichi-EA is not working properly on my demo acoocunt , its not giving signals or not making traders

but which pairs does it work best on ?

I am uploading visual statement for profitable pairs here (with equity, floating drawdown, min/max lot sizes, ROI and so on).

So, you can check.

and where to exit with manual system

I used stop loss as 50 or 70 or exit on opposite signal of one stochastic.

I have an important question ,does elite section have better trading systems than this ? . I badly need a trading system that works properly without repiaints ,

If EAs (automatic trading) yes, a lot of them and much better.

If manual trading (as I see - you are interested in manual trading more than in automatic) - yes, some of them ...but I am not trading all of them on the same timer simultaniously so ...

DSS ichi-EA is not working properly on my demo acoocunt , its not giving signals or not making traders

This EA is here together with indicators:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181242/page2

Place EA in experts folder, indicators (inside Winrar archive) - to indicators folder, compile all. The settings (set file) with improve version of this EA (you can change old to new one) is on this post:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181242/page6

Check Metatrader settings to allow live trading.

Hi Manmohan0072002,

Might check if your getting any errors in the terminal journal tab or expert tab, also make sure you have expert advisors enabled, and all the indicators the Ea is using in your experts/indicators folder.

kalina1977:
Good results with DSS+TMA

hi kalina!

I really like your idea of combining the DSS3 indicator with TMA channel. Many thanks for sharing! I'm testing this approach for the last few days - sometimes it works just perfect and sometimes the market just won't turn into the right direction ;-) (I'm buying if the price is under the 5min and 15min Band and DSS oversold - vice versa for short trades).

May I ask you if you have some additional entry criteria?!

Many thanks for your help!

Mathias

too good to be true (?)

newdigital,

Your statements showing how you doubled, tripled, and then quadrupled your account in quite short time - with 100% of trades won! - are truly amazing.

Yet results achieved by your tested EAs differ from your manual results a lot.

There is some alternative to using EAs: instead of trying to come up with a program that would hardly be capable of mimicking your manual trading, you might consider “cloning” your skills onto other live traders. I mean, everyone should like automatic gains but it could be humans picking up trades for you, not necessarily a machine. Teach your methods to someone else, employ a good trade copier/replicator, and you should have a success story similar to the one presented by the statements of your manual trading.

Not only you can get free time (which may be the first reason behind autotrading), but more control over operations as well, - while EAs are going to be used as they are called literarily – as “advisors” (or assistants) only.

However the alternative is not without a catch. Even if you have a good trade copier and take all appropriate measures against occasional losses, the main question is whether you really have a clear and consistent set of rules that can be understood by each individual the same way. Rules have to be tight to avoid misinterpretation and intuitive decisions…

Then it’s possible that some people will not like your system anyway -- despite its wonderful statements. My experience taught me reserving skepticism for such statements. Too many times I saw fake or exaggerated evidences…

Have you a permanent/stable system? (Explainable set of strict enough rules on when to enter, when to exit, when to stay away – without doubt?)

I’m unaware of a system that doesn’t produce a single loss, so the statements you provided seem unbelievable to me.

When answering to manmohan0072002, you didn’t indicate how strict your manual trade rules were. It‘s not clear how you used Ichimoku, either.

Reason: