Terminator Version 4 - page 27

Terminator EA:

Latest versions of Terminator:

C. I. S. M.P-1 EA is on this page. It is completely new version of famous Terminator EA working based on 2 strategies as optional: first is using Congestion index, HMA Sniper and weekly pivots; second strategy is using MTF Ichimoku Cross. EA is having very advanced features such as Internal Auto Pair Settings, automatic GMT offset feature, advanced Money Management options, Drawdown Control Tool and Drawdown Reporting Tool and so on.

The settings for this EA: see this post.

---------------------

C. I. S. M.P-1 EA version with strategy #2 for IBFX broker.

H1 timeframe.

EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, AUDUSD and USDCAD.

This version will be continued trading for all 6 pairs: it was good time with this EA, and bad time, and we can see it from the statement. This version/settings is traded often every day in more dynamical way than previous version/settings.

AUDUSD:

USDCAD:

GBPUSD:

USDJPY:

I am suggesting to use more then 10,000 initial deposit in case you are trading many pairs in the way as I am doing, or 5K for 1 pair.

The settings for IBFX broker (and for any other broker): see this post.

I am trading the strategy #2 with this EA.

-------------

- Terminator all the versions, EAs, settings, indicators and manual trading as an options: read this post.

- the settings for C. I. S. M.P-1 EA is on this post.

- Digital Martingale EA is on this post. This EA is using digital filters indicators. Description of the indicators used - this post and more explanation cane be found started from this page till this one. Digital Martingale-2 EA is on this post. It is improved and corrected version of this EA.

- Visual statement is forward testing/trading results. More about it: Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.

Terminator EA:

C. I. S. M.P-1 EA is on this page. It is completely new version of famous Terminator EA working based on 2 strategies as optional: first is using Congestion index, HMA Sniper and weekly pivots; second strategy is using MTF Ichimoku Cross. EA is having very advanced features such as Internal Auto Pair Settings, automatic GMT offset feature, advanced Money Management options, Drawdown Control Tool and Drawdown Reporting Tool and so on.

---------------------

H1 timeframe.

This version will be continued trading for all 6 pairs: it was good time with this EA, and bad time, and we can see it from the statement. This version/settings is traded often every day in more dynamical way than previous version/settings.

AUDUSD:

USDCAD:

GBPUSD:

USDJPY:

I am suggesting to use more then 10,000 initial deposit in case you are trading many pairs in the way as I am doing, or 5K for 1 pair.

-------------

- Terminator all the versions, EAs, settings, indicators and manual trading as an options: read this post.

- Digital Martingale EA is on this post. This EA is using digital filters indicators. Description of the indicators used - this post and more explanation cane be found started from this page till this one. Digital Martingale-2 EA is on this post. It is improved and corrected version of this EA.

- Visual statement is forward testing/trading results. More about it: Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.

Terminator EA:

---------------------

H1 timeframe.

AUDUSD:

USDCAD:

GBPUSD:

USDJPY:

-------------

Terminator EA:

---------------------

H1 timeframe.

AUDUSD:

USDCAD:

GBPUSD:

USDJPY:

-------------

Terminator EA:

---------------------

H1 timeframe.

AUDUSD:

GBPUSD:

USDJPY:

-------------

Terminator EA:

---------------------

H1 timeframe.

AUDUSD:

GBPUSD:

USDJPY:

-------------

Terminator EA:

---------------------

H1 timeframe.

AUDUSD:

GBPUSD:

USDJPY:

-------------

H1 timeframe.

AUDUSD:

GBPUSD:

USDJPY:

-------------

- Digital Martingale EA is on this post. This EA is using digital filters indicators. Description of the indicators used - this post and next posts. Digital Martingale-2 EA is on this post. It is improved and corrected version of this EA.

Terminator EA.

H1 timeframe.

AUDUSD:

GBPUSD:

USDJPY:

-------------

- Digital Martingale EA is on this post. This EA is using digital filters indicators. Description of the indicators used - this post and next posts. Digital Martingale-2 EA is on this post. It is improved and corrected version of this EA.

Terminator EA.

H1 timeframe.

AUDUSD:

GBPUSD:

USDJPY:

-------------

My comments:

I am trading 6 pairs but 3 pairs only are profitable. So, I will instal new metatrader to trade just those profitable pairs.

Just for information.

-------------

Reason: