Indicators with alerts/signal - page 951

panchovillas
panchovillas  

hello again Gentlemen's,

May I please have this one (from MrTools) with a alert on slope? The indicator is already so complete that maybe there is no more buffers available to do it (I don't even know what I'm talking about hehehe ) but if any other alarm have to be sacrificed will be fine as I will then use two of them,

Thank you for all your great support,

All the best for you both,

Lima,

bjwine06
bjwine06  

Can anyone add email alert to RSIOMA when cross above/below level 50

Thank you very much!!rsioma_2.mq4

Files:
rsioma_2.mq4 6 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
panchito:
hello again Gentlemen's,

May I please have this one (from MrTools) with a alert on slope? The indicator is already so complete that maybe there is no more buffers available to do it (I don't even know what I'm talking about hehehe ) but if any other alarm have to be sacrificed will be fine as I will then use two of them,

Thank you for all your great support,

All the best for you both,

Lima,

Try this one out : wpr_adaptive_smoother_nrp_mtfalertsdivergence_1.01_nmc.mq4

Gway
Gway  
secretcode:
Anyway

It would be nice to test the non repaint version!

Best regards

secretcode

secretcode

This is, I'm sorry to say, now '3.02' still repaint, may eventually make a completely different thing.

as mladen reply to your apply :

mladen:
bar_cont = bar_shft - Period(); part is a nonsense : subtracting current chart minutes from bar shift is rather od. Also, that way it artificially start using future values too, and we come back to the eternal thing : if it is changed, it will be nothing like the original indicator (using future values and using past values changes the calculated values 100%

rather than what 12BPRO said like Bar - 1, (without any disrespect):

12BPRO:

bar_time = iTime(Symbol(), 0, offset);

bar_shft = iBarShift(Symbol(), 0, bar_time, FALSE);

bar_cont = bar_shft - Period(); if (bar_cont < 0) bar_cont = 0;

for (int jdx = bar_shft; jdx >= bar_cont; jdx--) {

if I am not mistaken it is like Bar - 1

I think it is more like ArrayMaximum(num_array, - count, 0);

so mladen is right (he was always impeccably, in fact).

but that indicator is interesting to see what happens next...

secretcode
secretcode  
Anyway:
:o

secretcode

This is, I'm sorry to say, now '3.02' still repaint, may eventually make a completely different thing.

as mladen reply to your apply :

rather than what 12BPRO said like Bar - 1, (without any disrespect):

I think it is more like ArrayMaximum(num_array, - count, 0);

so mladen is right (he was always impeccably, in fact).

but that indicator is interesting to see what happens next...

Thanks Anyway for some useful information

Best Regards

secretcode

panchovillas
panchovillas  

Thank you MLaden,

Regards,

Lima

topi
topi  

hi mrtools/mladen can u add the arrow to this indi. up arrow for blue and down arrow for red. thanks advanced_forecater_2.02_mtf_amp_alerts.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
topi:
hi mrtools/mladen can u add the arrow to this indi. up arrow for blue and down arrow for red. thanks advanced_forecater_2.02_mtf_amp_alerts.mq4

topi

It was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

talaate
talaate  
topi:

topi

you don't have to get arrows, in fact arrows in this case doesn't mean always to enter or exit, this indicator show you the forecasting direction trend which may or may not incorrect. You have to have another indicator or perhaps complete strategy include this indicator.

From my point of view, it is not good to include your chart any unnecessary singes especially arrows. Changing indicator color and alert are fairly enough to look at and decide whether you should enter trading (buy or sell) or not according to your strategy.

Finally:

Sorry mladen to interfere, I just put my point of view, which you may agree with me about it.

regards

Talaat E

Barry
Barry  

Hello everyone can have this indicator with a signal by the alarm when they change color bars?

Thanks

Barons1

a2.ex4

Files:
a2.ex4 8 kb