Elite indicators :) - page 858

mladen:
Alibydubby Here is a version with arrows added and some extra things done : price_zone_1.03_mtf_amp_alerts_amp_arrowsnmc.mq4

thanks Mladen

May I ask for arrows and alerts also on centerline change color like upper and lower bands arrows and please make them option

Thanks

Talaat E

Thank you very much

mladen:
Alibydubby Here is a version with arrows added and some extra things done : price_zone_1.03_mtf_amp_alerts_amp_arrowsnmc.mq4

Velocity using super smoother for additional smoothing (and some extras) : velocity_2.01__mtf_amp_alerts_nmc.mq4

mladen:
talaate:
thanks Mladen

May I ask for arrows and alerts also on centerline change color like upper and lower bands arrows and please make them option

Thanks

Talaat E

Hi Mladen

forget the request, I made it by myself

Talaat E

talaate:
Hi Mladen

forget the request, I made it by myself

Talaat E

Talaat E

Isn't that a bit too much arrows and alerts for a normal usage?

mladen:
Talaat E Isn't that a bit too much arrows and alerts for a normal usage?

Yes Mladen, you are right, but that issue due to arrows for price touching the upper and lower bands which I don't see, from my point of view, is required. In fact, from my point of view we need just arrow on the centerline color change.

I hope from you if you please cancel the arrows price touch the upper and lower bands or make it option and make arrow only for centerline color change.

Thanks

Talaat E

talaate:
Yes Mladen, you are right, but that issue due to arrows for price touching the upper and lower bands which I don't see, from my point of view, is required. In fact, from my point of view we need just arrow on the centerline color change.

I hope from you if you please cancel the arrows price touch the upper and lower bands or make it option and make arrow only for centerline color change.

Thanks

Talaat E

Option to show arrows added : price_zone_1.04_mtf_amp_alerts_amp_arrows_nmc.mq4

Happy trading

Option to show arrows added : price_zone_1.04_mtf_amp_alerts_amp_arrows_nmc.mq4

Happy trading [/QUOTE,

Hi Mladen

perhaps I wasn't clear, you may misunderstand me, I don't want arrows at all on touching upper and lower band, It actually too much.

what I need is arrows and alert on slop line (centerline) changing color LimeGreen to Orange.

sorry for being I wasn't clear

Thanks

Talaat E

Or you can do the arrows in the form of a histogram?Gyazo - 7b9e43e9c22e82f30d1b4b046abdb7c0.png As a way or how else can you?)

mladen:

Alibydubby:
Or you can do the arrows in the form of a histogram?Gyazo - 7b9e43e9c22e82f30d1b4b046abdb7c0.png As a way or how else can you?)

Alibydubby

It can not be done that way

Reason: