Indicators with alerts/signal - page 953

Heksu Laine
Heksu Laine  

TDI Red Green_alerts_mtf 2.02 nmc.mq4 (page 781, post number 7807)

Any possibility to add AlertsNotify to this indicator?

William Snyder
William Snyder  
hegel1987:
TDI Red Green_alerts_mtf 2.02 nmc.mq4 (page 781, post number 7807) Any possibility to add AlertsNotify to this indicator?

Hegel1987, added the AlertsNotify.

Pawan Rao
Pawan Rao  

hello sir any update about vertex indicator that i asked few days ago ( about repainting issue )

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
pawanrao:
hello sir any update about vertex indicator that i asked few days ago ( about repainting issue )

So far no

Anyway have tried to fix it too and it seems that it can not be fixed

samuelkanu
samuelkanu  

Hello mladen/mrtools, please could you please make the alert on this two attached indicators to sound on current candle? Thanks in advance

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
samuelkanu:
Hello mladen/mrtools, please could you please make the alert on this two attached indicators to sound on current candle? Thanks in advance

samuelkanu

IINWMARROWS is a ma cross that uses future value - it can not be made to alert on current bar since it expects future bar value (which still does not exist)

MA_Cross_OC(3) is exactly the same - so all told for the IINWMARROWS is valid for it too

Dmitri
Dmitri  

Уважаемый Младен !!! add a warning when a point Скриншот с Lightshot [ATTACH] 211274 [/ ATTACH]

Files:
bjwine06
bjwine06  

mladen/mrtools,

I know you guys have come across this indi before, I think I got it from the something interesting thread a while ago, but nothing came of it. I do see value to this indicator and it has been helpful for me with the settings I have tested. I was hoping to be able to add email alerts to this as well as soon as signal appear. Thank you!

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
bratcevdg:
Уважаемый Младен !!! add a warning when a point Скриншот с Lightshot [ATTACH] 211274 [/ ATTACH]

bratcevdg

Those dots are drawn 2 bars back (after the fact). Is that what you had in mind?

secretcode
secretcode  

Dear Mladen

Would you please add vertical lines in attached indicator when ' signal line cross level 50 '

ps: There are already vertical lines when rsi cross signal line!

Thanks for any help

secretcode