Pawan Rao
Pawan Rao  

hello sir any update about vertex indicator that i asked few days ago ( about repainting issue )

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
pawanrao:
hello sir any update about vertex indicator that i asked few days ago ( about repainting issue )

So far no

Anyway have tried to fix it too and it seems that it can not be fixed

samuelkanu
samuelkanu  

Hello mladen/mrtools, please could you please make the alert on this two attached indicators to sound on current candle? Thanks in advance

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
samuelkanu:
Hello mladen/mrtools, please could you please make the alert on this two attached indicators to sound on current candle? Thanks in advance

samuelkanu

IINWMARROWS is a ma cross that uses future value - it can not be made to alert on current bar since it expects future bar value (which still does not exist)

MA_Cross_OC(3) is exactly the same - so all told for the IINWMARROWS is valid for it too

Dmitri
Dmitri  

Уважаемый Младен !!! add a warning when a point Скриншот с Lightshot [ATTACH] 211274 [/ ATTACH]

Files:
bjwine06
bjwine06  

mladen/mrtools,

I know you guys have come across this indi before, I think I got it from the something interesting thread a while ago, but nothing came of it. I do see value to this indicator and it has been helpful for me with the settings I have tested. I was hoping to be able to add email alerts to this as well as soon as signal appear. Thank you!

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
bratcevdg:
Уважаемый Младен !!! add a warning when a point Скриншот с Lightshot [ATTACH] 211274 [/ ATTACH]

bratcevdg

Those dots are drawn 2 bars back (after the fact). Is that what you had in mind?

secretcode
secretcode  

Dear Mladen

Would you please add vertical lines in attached indicator when ' signal line cross level 50 '

ps: There are already vertical lines when rsi cross signal line!

Thanks for any help

secretcode

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
secretcode:
Dear Mladen

Would you please add vertical lines in attached indicator when ' signal line cross level 50 '

ps: There are already vertical lines when rsi cross signal line!

Thanks for any help

secretcode

Option added to have lines when the signal line crosses 50 : rsi_amp_average_amp_alerts_amp_lines_mtf_1.01.mq4

PS: lines can be either on signal line cross or on signal line crossing 50. They can not be on both

secretcode
secretcode  
mladen:
Option added to have lines when the signal line crosses 50 : rsi_amp_average_amp_alerts_amp_lines_mtf_1.01.mq4 PS: lines can be either on signal line cross or on signal line crossing 50. They can not be on both

Thanks a lot Mladen for adding lines in indicator

Best Wishes

secretcode