Indicators with alerts/signal - page 950

ayan2030
ayan2030  

mladen / mrtools can you please add alert on vertical line?

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
clon_tron:
mladen / mrtools can you please add alert on vertical line?

clon_tron

I think I already posted about that issue, but just a reminder : are you aware that that indicator is working incorrectly when in multi time frame mode (it is left like that to keep it as in the original, but that multi time frame mode calculation is not a correct one)?

Pawan Rao
Pawan Rao  
mladen:
tomitom06 Multi time frame indicators will always have to updated bars belonging to a higher time frame currently opened bar

sir make it like this so that it can work like m1 and m5 tf for m15 m30 h1 h4 tf without repainting

ayan2030
ayan2030  
mladen:
clon_tron I think I already posted about that issue, but just a reminder : are you aware that that indicator is working incorrectly when in multi time frame mode (it is left like that to keep it as in the original, but that multi time frame mode calculation is not a correct one)?

Anyway can you please add alert?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
clon_tron:
Anyway can you please add alert?

Alerts added : rsioma_v4_lines_amp_alerts_nmc.mq4

PS: in order to have alert, you have to have ShowLines set to true too

Gway
Gway  
pawanrao:
sir make it like this so that it can work like m1 and m5 tf for m15 m30 h1 h4 tf without repainting

hi, pawanrao

we have been checking that indicator. it repainted on any time frame. and we trying make indicator non-repaint, but it need to run some more tests.

there may be produce a new indicator

Regards

Files:
vertex.png 30 kb
secretcode
secretcode  
Anyway:
hi, pawanrao

we have been checking that indicator. it repainted on any time frame. and we trying make indicator non-repaint, but it need to run some more tests.

there may be produce a new indicator

Regards

Anyway

It would be nice to test the non repaint version!

Best regards

secretcode

talaate
talaate  

Dear Mladen and MrTool

Are the arrows of the attached (WPRSI_signal_V.201 (SoundAlarm) mtf nmc.mq4) indicator repainting? they are almost very accurate for the given setting!!!

Talaat E

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
talaate:
Dear Mladen and MrTool

Are the arrows of the attached (WPRSI_signal_V.201 (SoundAlarm) mtf nmc.mq4) indicator repainting? they are almost very accurate for the given setting!!!

Talaat E

Talaat E

As far as I see it does not repaint

talaate
talaate  
mladen:
Talaat E As far as I see it does not repaint

Thanks great Mladen