BrainSystem: Trading System Development and Trades - page 7

Audio and Visial alert signals...Brain indicators

HI newdigital,

I am getting good results with the suggestions and the files that you have suggested, just running live/demp for now,

I was wondering if a audio and visual alert applied to Brain2sig and Brain1sig to alert when the arrow is established on the chart is possible, I know for me it would be a great help.....

tks again for your help...

leighton

leightonbeaty:
HI newdigital,

I am getting good results with the suggestions and the files that you have suggested, just running live/demp for now,

I was wondering if a audio and visual alert applied to Brain2sig and Brain1sig to alert when the arrow is established on the chart is possible, I know for me it would be a great help.....

leighton

May be somebody will do it. I wrote some very simple EA which is giving the alert etc on two lines crossing. You may try to find it somewhere here in the forum ('Questions' area if I remember) or if I remember Codersguru wrote a lot of this stuff for Hua, or you may do something as well. Or somebody will do it here.

As to me so it is ok. I am not using any alert because it is necessary to look on the charts one time per hour only. For example, at 8 am, next time I will look on MT4 charts at 9 am etc and so on.

leightonbeaty:
HI newdigital,

leighton

I was thinking about it and you are right. It should be very good to have an alarm on H1 timeframe signal, on closed bar, with confirmation on M15 already. In this case we do not need to open all the charts on M15 timeframe: just attach an alarm EA to the H1 charts and this EA will check the confirmation. And we will have alarm on H1 signal if this signal is confirmed only.

It is very good idea. I will try to write something if I can.

I think that this BrainTrading system is better for usdchf pair. Just my experience. And probably for eurusd (with my settings: H1 charts with M15 confirmation). usdchf was mentioned in the manual. Seems it was designed for this pair from the beginning.

Personally I do not believe that we must use the same indicators' set for the different pairs. It should not be like this. It should be different indicators for the different pairs. But anyway, uaschf is the better pair for this strategy. Up to now but it may be changed.

Bad Friday.

Files:
bt1_1.gif  14 kb
bt2_1.gif  13 kb

I may say that I am using classical Stochastic now with the settings 14, 5, 5 on H1 timeframe and it helps to filter the signals and to good exit as well.

I am moving the S/L by T/S of course as usual but to close the order according to Stochastic is much more profitable.

So, everything is with no changes: Trading on H1 with M15 confirmation. But i use Demark (default settings) and Stochastic (as described above).

Also I discovered that sometimes we have good correlation between BT system and the price. But sometimes not very good. It means that I use confirmation on m15 timeframe but sometimes not for whole 1 hour.

So, it was very strict rule:

if the signal appears on H1 on bar opened and bar was closed with the signal as well I look on m15 to confirm: it should be no red color on m15 during the open-close bar on H1 (1 hours) if buy signal on H1, and no blue color on m15 if sell.

Sometimes the correlation between BT indicators and the price is not so strong so I confirm on M15 not during 1 hour. 45 min may be enough in case if we use Stochastic with 14, 5, 5 settings.

It was just my estimation because I am still testing this system.

Files:
bts.gif  26 kb

I open the order GBPUSD on H1 at night using this BrainTrading system and now I fully understand the people who are asking for the EAs:

I have to wake up every hour just to move stop loss.

Audio and visual alerts

Hi Newdigital

I have been looking at the Brain trend indicators and signals also reading this thread. I think your idea of the following would certainly help

It should be very good to have an alarm on H1 timeframe signal, on closed bar, with confirmation on M15 already. In this case we do not need to open all the charts on M15 timeframe: just attach an alarm EA to the H1 charts and this EA will check the confirmation. And we will have alarm on H1 signal if this signal is confirmed only.

Just wondered if you had managed to write anything?

Also is your exit signal a cross of stochastic on 1 hour chart?

Divad

divad:
Hi Newdigital

I have been looking at the Brain trend indicators and signals also reading this thread. I think your idea of the following would certainly help

It should be very good to have an alarm on H1 timeframe signal, on closed bar, with confirmation on M15 already. In this case we do not need to open all the charts on M15 timeframe: just attach an alarm EA to the H1 charts and this EA will check the confirmation. And we will have alarm on H1 signal if this signal is confirmed only.

Just wondered if you had managed to write anything?

Also is your exit signal a cross of stochastic on 1 hour chart?

Divad

Sometimes I am using this exit signal in stochastic (14, 5, 5). And sometimes I am closing on stop loss (which is moving according to the indicators). As to indicator and EA so I was thinking about it also. But when I started to think it became more complicated because sometimes we need to confirm the signals on M15 timeframe during 1 hours. But simetimes we do not have such a good correlation between indicators and the market so, I am using 45 min confirmation (it means if we have signal on H1 on closed bar we may confirm on m15 doring the 45 min only). It's up to the market condition.

I agree: it should be an other indicator. No, it shoud be the other two indicators: one is for confirmation on M15 timeframe during the 1 to 4 bars (on M15), an other one should be similar with NRTR for MT3 (to estimate reversal).

This is a very interesting thread, thanks to NewDigital for your test on Brain trading.

I am testing Braintrading on the 4hr time frame and will publish some results soon, so far it is very satisfactory though. The manual suggest that the system is better the longer the timeframe? and it is looking good on 4hours because it does capture the massive moves.

What is my setup? Well I have a 4hr chart with all the Brain 1 indicators on, and a second 4hr chart with all the Brain 2 indicators. Then I only enter when both charts say the same thing, so the two sets of Brain indicators have to confirm each other.

Also, in order to give the trade a frame of referance I have added a 55 SMA with fibos at 144,233,377 (as in the 4Hr Vegas tunnel method). This lets you see how the price move relates to the average and it also show the overall trend. The fibos are also very accurate places for price to turn.

An EA that moved the stop according to the BrainStop would be very very usefull? Any suggestions on how this could work?

Anyway this is another interesting use of Braintrading. I post more details soon. Any comments on the 4hr timeframe?

Reason: