Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 80

mladen:
Talaat E Here is how that same indicator looks like on a 15 minute chart using 30 minute time frame on my pc (I used the indicator attached to that post in order to check that exact indicator)
mladen:
Talaat E

At a moment FXCN for example is working in a strange way

Also, at metatrader server I was getting a zero divide error in another indicator in a line that divides a value by a point value for a current symbol (metatrader was returning 0 as a point value for EURUSD for example). What are they doing right nowm I don't know, but I guess that metatrader us "upgrading" servers at brokers to prevent another SNB (at whose expence, I do not know )
talaate:
Yes Mladen, It seems they are going to do something for that issue, will wait when the market open

Thanks gain

Talaat E

Hi Mladen

As soon as the market open, the MTF of the "Dynamic Zone Jurik-2.02 mtf" indicator works perfect !!!!

thanks

Talaat E

mladen,

All the dynamic indicators refuse to work on my laptop. They work just fine on my computer. I copied al the files in my computer mt4 directory over to my laptop to ensure that I didn't miss anything. This laptop isn't facilitating an easy forex experience... Any ideas?

Negrescence:
mladen, All the dynamic indicators refuse to work on my laptop. They work just fine on my computer. I copied al the files in my computer mt4 directory over to my laptop to ensure that I didn't miss anything. This laptop isn't facilitating an easy forex experience... Any ideas?

Negrescence

Did you copy the dynamicZone.dll file too (to the libraries folder)?

Yes, I placed the .dll in the libraries folder. It is the same one on my computer that works just fine. I did so once more to make sure and still to no avail. This is the same laptop that has been experiencing problems with news indicators and such that causes the displayed information to collapse into each other and the "Ok,cancel" to be hidden underneath its own window. I've just worked around it since I haven't been able to resolve with adjusting it system resolution or font. Not sure if that is connected to my problem...

There's a Microsoft store nearby. Perhaps they may recognize my issue

Negrescence:
Yes, I placed the .dll in the libraries folder. It is the same one on my computer that works just fine. I did so once more to make sure and still to no avail. This is the same laptop that has been experiencing problems with news indicators and such that causes the displayed information to collapse into each other and the "Ok,cancel" to be hidden underneath its own window. I've just worked around it since I haven't been able to resolve with adjusting it system resolution or font. Not sure if that is connected to my problem... There's a Microsoft store nearby. Perhaps they may recognize my issue

Silly question, but did you enable dll imports in the indicators options?

Dear Mladen

Dear MrTools

sorry the problem is solved

Talaat E

Dear Mladen

Dear MrTools

I don't know but the attached version of "

------------------------"

is making problems

Thank you

Talaat E

PS: problem is solved, by reload the indicator

thanks

Talaat E

Dear mladen

Dear MrTools

Would you please make this indicator that was made by Mladen

"Dynamic zone DSS Bressert mtf nmc"

multi-color+alerts+arrows

By the way, take your time, I am not rush you.

Many Thanks

Talaat E

Sometimes I feel shame from my requests which I feel they are too much, please forgive me,

talaate:
Dear mladen

Dear MrTools

Would you please make this indicator that was made by Mladen

"Dynamic zone DSS Bressert mtf nmc"

multi-color+alerts+arrows

By the way, take your time, I am not rush you.

Many Thanks

Talaat E

Sometimes I feel shame from my requests which I feel they are too much, please forgive me,

talaate

what should be the criteria for multi color?

mladen:
talaate what should be the criteria for multi color?

Hi Mladen

You are the boss, I think as you made this indicator by yourself, I suppose you know exactly how to trade with and which criteria should be used or applied, however, if you think this indicator doesn't need these options (multi-color+alerts+arrows) or there is no suitable criteria, so it is ok no problem you may ignore my request, I really don't want to bothering you as I am already did a lot.

Talaat E

Reason: