Indicators with alerts/signal - page 952

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Barons1:
Hello everyone can have this indicator with a signal by the alarm when they change color bars?

Thanks

Barons1

a2.ex4

You can find that indicator here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650

Since it repaints, better not to use any version of it that has alerts

Barry
Barry  

Many thanks for your reply Mladen. The indicator that you mentioned I already have, but did not give me a lot of satisfaction .. I find this a2 is really well done and quite accurate, but I use it as only as a confirmation. I could use an alarm when change color bars. On the net I could not find anything like it. Do you think you could do something?

Thanks for everything

Barons1

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Barons1:
Many thanks for your reply Mladen. The indicator that you mentioned I already have, but did not give me a lot of satisfaction .. I find this a2 is really well done and quite accurate, but I use it as only as a confirmation. I could use an alarm when change color bars. On the net I could not find anything like it. Do you think you could do something?

Thanks for everything

Barons1

Barons1

The thing is that it would alert, and then change everything (repaint) and the alert on completely different place. Very dangerous to use any indicator like that (that repaints) for signals. It looks nice in the hindsight, but in runtime it will not be even close to that

bjwine06
bjwine06  

Hi Mladen,

I've been using this indicator for a long time now and until now I haven't had need for any alerts. I've been trying to experiment writing code for this one, but I think I've bitten off more than I can chew and I need email alerts for this one,to accomodate a change in my schedule, if it can be done? I would really appreciate your guys help!!

Files:
rsioma_2.mq4 6 kb
Barry
Barry  

Ok thanks for the advice. In any case I found in my archive Ehler's Fisher Transform. I noticed that when you see the thin bar corresponds approximately to the change of the A2. The only "problem" that this indicator has an alarm only when the bars change color and not when they start to become thin.

Files:
a2_ehlers.png 53 kb
karln1844
karln1844  

Thanks Mr Tools and mladen for the work well done. I request to have pop up alerts and sound on this indicator with an option of getting alert on the current candle

Attached file swing_zz.mq4

Files:
swing_zz.mq4 12 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Barons1:
Ok thanks for the advice. In any case I found in my archive Ehler's Fisher Transform. I noticed that when you see the thin bar corresponds approximately to the change of the A2. The only "problem" that this indicator has an alarm only when the bars change color and not when they start to become thin.

Barons1

Which exact version of Ehler's Fisher Transform are you using?

Barry
Barry  
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Barons1

This should be it : ehlers_fisher_transform_1.01.mq4

You can have zero cross and slope change alerts in this version

Barry
Barry  

Thank you very much Mladen. Is perfect