EMA cross over indicator Alert!!! - page 5

mladen:
emmany4 Any indicator using future values repaints. There is no exception for that. So be careful when using that indicator

Hello Mladen, i know you are a master in coding. It's just my way of looking at repainting, i know that in live trading when the arrow shows up, it never moves again except you change timeframe or you restart MT4, then it repaints/readjust, but like i said, i will never use it as my main signal, it is just for confirmation. If you are not going to help based on principle, i clearly understand.

Thanks in advance.

emmany4:
Hello Mladen, i know you are a master in coding. It's just my way of looking at repainting, i know that in live trading when the arrow shows up, it never moves again except you change timeframe or you restart MT4, then it repaints/readjust, but like i said, i will never use it as my main signal, it is just for confirmation. If you are not going to help based on principle, i clearly understand. Thanks in advance.

When alerts are placed on repainting indicators, then they are going to change all the time. Alerting on repainting indicators is very dangerous (at least that is my opinion) and as you know it by now, I always recommend to people not to do that.

happy trading

Hello Mladen, i really appreciate ur response. I don't know if this one also falls into that category; pls i want you to make the alerts audible and i noticed when i input the shift values to -1 the arrows show up after candle close. Pls can you make an option of current candle, if not, just help to make the alerts to show up.

Thanks in advance.

Is there a ema crossover signal/alert that puts the arrow on the candle when the ema's cross and then (very important) re-crosses?

This would show on screen with an arrow above and below the candle.

Why does this give a better signal than the normal cross indicator? Because very often it shows when the buyers and sellers are in conflict and when one side wins out it becomes what I term a 'springboard area' - thus becoming a more than very useful alert/signal.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

mrtools:

Think this might be what your looking for.

mrtools,

Would it be possible to add alert on the arrows please? And possibly an nmc version please?

NOW:

mrtools,

Would it be possible to add alert on the arrows please? And possibly an nmc version please?

Sorry forgot to include the indi. Here it is! :)
Files:

NOW:
Sorry forgot to include the indi. Here it is! :)

That indicator is repainting

Use any ma cross indicator that is correctly coded and that already has what you need, instead

mladen:

Use any ma cross indicator that is correctly coded and that already has what you need, instead

Thanks a lot for your advice mladen.

mladen:

Hello mladen, mrtoos,

Would it be possible to super impose the attached indicator on to a normal RSI and create one indicator so that the cross overs can be identified with visual arrows and alerts? A typical example would be the attached snap shot. Thanks in advance. 

Kind Regards

NOW 

Files:

NOW:

Hello mladen, mrtoos,

Would it be possible to super impose the attached indicator on to a normal RSI and create one indicator so that the cross overs can be identified with visual arrows and alerts? A typical example would be the attached snap shot. Thanks in advance. 

Kind Regards

NOW 

How would you use it?...There are too many false signals for generating good entry points for trading...
Reason: