Indicators with alerts/signal - page 955

bjwine06
bjwine06  
mladen:
Oh I am all around Just ask and will answer (if I can, of course)

mladen or mrtools,

Not sure why you guys do not respond? At least tell me my request can not be done, or I've posted in the wrong thread or something so I am not anxiously waiting, I hate to bother. I do my research in these threads to find what I am after to not bother you, but this one can not be found for what I am looking for. This indicator does not repaint or recalculate, I've been using it for months. I was asking for email alerts. I am always thankful for the work, and I am willing to pay if that is what is needed. Indicator is posted in #9530

Please respond.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
bjwine06:
mladen or mrtools,

Not sure why you guys do not respond? At least tell me my request can not be done, or I've posted in the wrong thread or something so I am not anxiously waiting, I hate to bother. I do my research in these threads to find what I am after to not bother you, but this one can not be found for what I am looking for. This indicator does not repaint or recalculate, I've been using it for months. I was asking for email alerts. I am always thankful for the work, and I am willing to pay if that is what is needed. Indicator is posted in #9530

Please respond.

Bjwine06, remember seeing your request but for some reason forgot to respond, sorry about that, about the indicator, added the alerts.

bjwine06
bjwine06  

Awesome!!

Thank you so much!!

Reynaldo Gonzalez
Reynaldo Gonzalez  

Can anyone help me on Post #9383? The indicator puts lots of Arrows on the same bar, can be up to 20 or more. I would like it to print only one arrow per bar.

Thank You

dmnik
dmnik  

Hello gentlemen programmers! Perhaps my post,what to do? #9446

john jacob
john jacob  

hello mladen and mrtools

you guys mind fixing this indi. it aint working right it just plotting out dots. could you guys also turn those diamond levels into horizontal lines. really much appreciated . thank you in advance

kg_support_and_resistance.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
johnjacob:
hello mladen and mrtools

you guys mind fixing this indi. it aint working right it just plotting out dots. could you guys also turn those diamond levels into horizontal lines. really much appreciated . thank you in advance

kg_support_and_resistance.mq4

johnjacob

This should be it : kg_support_and_resistance_1.mq4

siegfriednovell
siegfriednovell  
mrtools:
Secretcode, try it now.

thx, good one !

can we hope aRSX& average & alerts & lines mtf?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
siegfriednovell:
thx, good one ! can we hope aRSX& average & alerts & lines mtf?

siegfriednovell

Hope for what?

As far as I see it has alerts and lines already

john jacob
john jacob  
mladen:
johnjacob This should be it : kg_support_and_resistance_1.mq4

Hi mladen is there a way i could change it to the color i want . i use the 15 min tf after i change the yellow level to none and change the colors on other level, i save template. when i apply template to other pair yellow level re-appear and the color on the other level return back to default color. could you fix that please. thank you.