Indicators with alerts/signal - page 472

vegadigitalco

I am afraid I do not understand

Would you mind explaining a bit more what is your idea?

vegadigitalco:
hello mladen

what to add code in mq4, i mean, suppose my chart give buy arrow and i have used wingding arrow code is 174 & 117 in chart.now i want code which gives one time Popup alert on buy or sell arrow(wingding174 & 117) which appear on chart.

Thanks

i need any wingdings symbol appears on chart it should alert me thru popup,

this will help me & other also, who need popup alert and can't self code.

i have attached Mq4

example given here https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1568 but i can't do properly

Thanks

Files:

can anyone please add alert into bollinger bands for when price crossed the middle line ?

thanks

mrtools:
Hi Fxali, This version should alert when price crosses the middle line.

thank you so much for that, but may i know please why thats different with the orginal BB.

when i put both on the chart with the default settings, those are not same.

please fix that.

thanks

Fxali,The version i posted you can change the ma type, the Bands Ma Mode by default set at 1 which is a ema, the metatrader bollinger bands only use sma so if you change the Bands Ma Mode to Zero it will be the same. In case your not familiar the version I posted you can change the ma types, 0=sma,1-ema,2=ssma,and 3=lwma.

BTW on the version I posted changed the alert message to better reflect the price crossing the center ma in the band so you may want to download it again.

fxali:
can anyone please add alert into bollinger bands for when price crossed the middle line ? thanks

Hi Fxali,

This version should alert when price crosses the middle line.

need alert added to this indicator

if it is possible ,please add an alert to this correlation indicator which is created by mladen.

when the line crosses over certain level, the alert is triggerd.

eg:

alert for:"currency pair"(EURUSD)

alert level: "number"(0.5)

alert current:"true or false"

alert message:"same as above"

alert sound:"same as above"

thanks a lot.

pearson_mod_1.mq4

Files:

Heiken ashi smoothed 2 with alerts

Haeiken ashi smoothed 2 from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page243 with an addition of alerts. So some rare cases when it can happen, alerts can be separately configured to alert on wick or body (default is alert on body - the "main" HA trend). It is already a multi time frame indicator too

Hi Guys,

is it possible, add e-mail and popup alert to this indicator?

Thanks in advance

Files:
beginner.mq4  4 kb

Hi mladen,

if you have time , could you help me with this alert function?it is a wonderful indicator when trade crosses pairs, i think it will aslo do big help to other traders when they are trading cross pairs.

Thanks.

leo

please see the post at #4742

Reason: