Indicators with alerts/signal - page 948

talaate
talaate  

Dear Mladen and MrTool

I would appreciate if you just guide me to make vertical line upon the intersect between blue and red lines in the main windows during price action and make this option in the indicator setting

Thanks Great Persons

Talaat E

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
waimaj:
hello mr toolz

could please modify the attached indicator to draw green horizontal line at the price chart when the macd crosses up zero line and another horizontal red line when macd crosses down.please let the lines be drawn at the price when macd equals zero not the close of the candle or any thing else.

thanks

Hello Waimaj, made 2 versions one when the macd crosses zero (MHline: the blue histo) and the other when the osma crosses zero(CDHline: gold colored histo ).

William Snyder
William Snyder  
talaate:
Dear Mladen and MrTool

I would appreciate if you just guide me to make vertical line upon the intersect between blue and red lines in the main windows during price action and make this option in the indicator setting

Thanks Great Persons

Talaat E

Hello Talaate, added the vertical line option.

waimaj
waimaj  
mrtools:
Hello Waimaj, made 2 versions one when the macd crosses zero (MHline: the blue histo) and the other when the osma crosses zero(CDHline: gold colored histo ).

thank you very much mrtools

talaate
talaate  
mrtools:
Hello Talaate, added the vertical line option.

Thank

s

talaate
talaate  
Pava:
Funny...I always thought Karl Dittmann is singing this song...

You know Pava, he could the owner of the lyrics

Pawan Rao
Pawan Rao  

hello sir

this indicator dont repaint for M1 & M5 but it rapaints for other higher time frame so plz fixed it for higher time framevertex_mod_3.01_alerts__arrows.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
pawanrao:
hello sir this indicator dont repaint for M1 & M5 but it rapaints for other higher time frame so plz fixed it for higher time framevertex_mod_3.01_alerts__arrows.mq4

pawanrao

If an indicator repaints, it will repaint on any time frame.

From the quick code inspection there is no reason why it should repaint. Can you post some example showing how it repainted?

bargain8223
bargain8223  

hi mladlen can u please transform indi from mt4 to mt5

samuelkanu
samuelkanu  

hello mrtools, please could you add sound alert to this indicator when the green and red squares appear? Thanks in advance

Files: