Indicators with alerts/signal - page 919

elcomepips
elcomepips  

Hello, can you add notification alert when always exceeds the level again?

vertex_alerts_nmc_1.01.mq4

Files:
ayan2030
ayan2030  
mladen:
clon_tron Check out this one (as far as I see that is the same indicator with an addition of alerts) : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download ADXcrosses.mq4

Can you check it again. Cuz i don't see any alert in the code.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
clon_tron:
Can you check it again. Cuz i don't see any alert in the code.

Wrong link

This is the one I wanted to attach : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download ADX Crossing_Alert.mq4

Angy
Angy  

Hi mrtools and MLaden,

This is a great indicator from my system (combined with the gg-rsi-cci that mrtools so nicely programmed the alerts for)

To make my system a little easier, could it also be possible to have an alert in this flattrend v3 when color change occurs?

That would be fantastic. Thank you very much.

Greet

Angy

flattrend_v3.ex4

flattrend_v3.mq4

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
Angy:
Hi mrtools and MLaden,

This is a great indicator from my system (combined with the gg-rsi-cci that mrtools so nicely programmed the alerts for)

To make my system a little easier, could it also be possible to have an alert in this flattrend v3 when color change occurs?

That would be fantastic. Thank you very much.

Greet

Angy

flattrend_v3.ex4

flattrend_v3.mq4

Hi Angy, not a good idea to add alerts to that indicator, the author has included the solar wind type code in that version, meaning it will repaint.

Angy
Angy  
mrtools:
Hi Angy, not a good idea to add alerts to that indicator, the author has included the solar wind type code in that version, meaning it will repaint.

Hmm, i've been using it for a while in my system. Never seen it repaint.

Could you try?

Many thanks.

Angy
Angy  
mrtools:

Sorry forgot to say; I don't use it for an entry it's just one of my forming indicators, that mostly gives a good early sign. So it's for letting me get ready before a real signal is formed. A wakeup call :-)

Thanx!

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Angy:
Hmm, i've been using it for a while in my system. Never seen it repaint.

Could you try?

Many thanks.

Angy

You are right - it does not repaint

But it needs to be rewritten if we want it to be efficient (because this way it is always trying to calculate 8000 bars - which is 7999 bars more than needed in 99.99% of cases)

Angy
Angy  
mladen:
Angy

You are right - it does not repaint

But it needs to be rewritten if we want it to be efficient (because this way it is always trying to calculate 8000 bars - which is 7999 bars more than needed in 99.99% of cases)

Yep, I only need a few bars, maybe to look at the last few hours on M5

That would be terrific :-)

Gway
Gway  
Angy:
Yep, I only need a few bars, maybe to look at the last few hours on M5That would be terrific :-)

Hey, Angy.

Could you be a little more specific?