Indicators with alerts/signal - page 922

topi
topi  

mrtools/mladen is it possible to add alert to this ind. ? Hope this ind. does not repaint and if u can change the top color to Firebrick and bottom to limeSupDem nmc.mq4

Jaquanburton
Jaquanburton  

Can someone add an on-chart alert that says when the volume of the previous bar is above or below the MA.

Something like "Previous bar above line: true/false" in the sub-chart window of the attached indicator would be great!

Thanks!

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Jaquanburton:
Can someone add an on-chart alert that says when the volume of the previous bar is above or below the MA.

Something like "Previous bar above line: true/false" in the sub-chart window of the attached indicator would be great!

Thanks!

Jaquanburton, added alerts when range volume histo crosses the ma signal line.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
topi:
mrtools/mladen is it possible to add alert to this ind. ? Hope this ind. does not repaint and if u can change the top color to Firebrick and bottom to limeSupDem nmc.mq4

Topi, to change the colors simply change these 2 lines in your external parameters

extern color TopColor = C'0,81,81';

extern color BotColor = C'0,54,89';

to

extern color TopColor = Firebrick;

extern color BotColor = Lime;

since the indicator uses a built in zig zag, don't think alerts will be very accurate in this type of indicator.

orcun1234
orcun1234  

Without fx 2 days, weekend... Boring...

Angy
Angy  
mrtools:
Angy, your welcome, but Mladen did the hard work of making the code much simpler to work with.

Mladen, thanks for doing work I will never be able to really understand, I've tried, it's not my language

pippoinzaghi
pippoinzaghi  
mrtools:
Pippo Inzaghi, added the lines and alerts.

thank you for your awesome work Mr Tools

TraderWill
TraderWill  

Mr Tools / Mladen would you please add arrows and alerts to this indicator.

smswingman_vorticity.mq4

Thank you

samuelkanu
samuelkanu  

Mrtools/mladen please could you make this indicator to have option of alert on current candle or closed candle? Thanks in advance

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
samuelkanu:
Mrtools/mladen please could you make this indicator to have option of alert on current candle or closed candle? Thanks in advance

samuelkanu

Try it out : ma2_signal_ver2.01.mq4

Files: