Indicators with alerts/signal - page 456

Just posting this picture from metatrader mql official forum

cuongcali:
Yes but i want to add alert when appear arrow red and blue plz help me tks !
Files:
decompiled.gif  20 kb

alert

Hi mrtools,

Thanks for the alerts added in the past. Just want to contribute what I found and seems like the ATR Stop indicator (attached below) serves well as a way to tell if there is a strong trend developing. Can you make it so that it alerts us when ATR Stop indicator line is X pips from X moving average (choice of period and type of MA)? Also adding an option to show arrows on the chart will be helpful for visual backtests. Thanks.

Files:

cwu:
Hi mrtools, Thanks for the alerts added in the past. Just want to contribute what I found and seems like the ATR Stop indicator (attached below) serves well as a way to tell if there is a strong trend developing. Can you make it so that it alerts us when ATR Stop indicator line is X pips from X moving average (choice of period and type of MA)? Also adding an option to show arrows on the chart will be helpful for visual backtests. Thanks.

Hello Cwu,

Added the moving average to the atr stop now the alerts happen during the Ma crossing the Atr, haven't figured out the distance from Ma and Atr yet, how to make it work code wise. Anyway posting this version for now, will post the corrected version once its figured out.

As far as the arrows go there isn't enough buffers to do that Sorry!

Files:

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE

DAN

Behgozin strength finder with asymmetric OB/OS levels

Behgozin strength finder with asymmetric OB/OS levels with alerts added to it (push notifications too) when the OB or OS levels are broken up or down

for the help

i want alert in this indicator when line cross each other when blue cross the yellow line then buy signal and when yellow cross the blue line then signal for sell

thanks in advance

Files:

hi

dll_elam.rar whether it be someone to sort this dll fil? thanks

Files:
dll_elam.rar  1133 kb

Those 2 lines are rsi and its average

You almost sure can find one that will alert you when rsi and average are crossing (even links to some EAs built that way) at this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178733

lion of gail:
i want alert in this indicator when line cross each other when blue cross the yellow line then buy signal and when yellow cross the blue line then signal for sell thanks in advance

Found this one

lion of gail:
i want alert in this indicator when line cross each other when blue cross the yellow line then buy signal and when yellow cross the blue line then signal for sell thanks in advance

hi

if anyone knows the name of indicator from the image

Files:
Reason: