Indicators with alerts/signal - page 920

vitas334
vitas334  

Уважаемые Младен и Mrtoools! Добавьте пожалуйста стрелки и алерт к этому индикатору.Спасибо. [/ QUOTE]

stochasticrvi.mq4

Уважаемые Mladen&Mrtolls !!! Пожалуйста сделайте мою просьбу....

talaate
talaate  

Indicators with alerts/signal

Hej Mladen & MrTool:. Would please check the alert of the given indicator, it never work !!. It is suppose the alert on as soon the arrow appear including sending mail but this is never done, please check it. Thanks. Talaat E

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
talaate:
Hej Mladen & MrTool:. Would please check the alert of the given indicator, it never work !!. It is suppose the alert on as soon the arrow appear including sending mail but this is never done, please check it. Thanks. Talaat E

Talaat E

All works as it should (just set the alertsOn parameter to true)

The issue with that indicator is that it will never trigger a signal on a current bar (but that is how the author of that indicator made it)

Files:
alerts.gif 80 kb
talaate
talaate  

thanks Mladen, I understand now

elcomepips
elcomepips  
elcomepips:
Hello, can you add notification alert when always exceeds the level again?

vertex_alerts_nmc_1.01.mq4

can you help me please?

Angy
Angy  
Anyway:
Hey, Angy. Could you be a little more specific?

Maybe calculate 200 bars. Hope that is not a problem.

Greet

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Angy:
Maybe calculate 200 bars. Hope that is not a problem. Greet

Been working on that code and, in multi time frame mode, that indicator has a serious errors (to the extent that it is completely wrong in multi time frame mode). It should noy be used in mylti time frame mode

Gway
Gway  
mladen:
Been working on that code and, in multi time frame mode, that indicator has a serious errors (to the extent that it is completely wrong in multi time frame mode). It should noy be used in mylti time frame mode

so i put tf is setting to 0. but i do not know how to use this indicator.

Angy, could you tell me more about its usage?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Anyway:
so i put tf is setting to 0. but i do not know how to use this indicator. Angy, could you tell me more about its usage?

It is a combination of Ehlers fisher transform and ADX. When both are indicating same trend then the bars are thick, otherwise you get that thin bar (they "disagree" on the trend)

Here is a version that works correctly in multi time frame mode too (and is cleaned up - no alerts yet) : flattrend_v3.1.mq4

Files:
ft.gif 82 kb
Gway
Gway  

Now its codes has become a work of art.

Please allow me to quote TalaatE's:

talaate:
Mladen How you are great you are king of kings, What can I say?Please accept me on FaceBookName: DrTabenawy: Talaat E