William Snyder  
soil82:
Moving-MinMax.mq4 is repaint?

Soil82, check here about it: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180729/page23

William Snyder
William Snyder  
vitas34:
Здравствуйте ! Можно к этому индикатору сделать звук? diamond.mq4

Vitas34, being that's a zig zag indicator best to not install alerts, you will get a lot of false misleading alerts.

vitas334
vitas334  
mrtools:
Vitas34, being that's a zig zag indicator best to not install alerts, you will get a lot of false misleading alerts.

Спасибо,mrtools !

samuelkanu
samuelkanu  

Please Mladen/mrtools i have an indicator that shows the cross of rsi and sma in lets say 4hrs time frame to show on any other time frame i want named tarzan but it seems the indicator repaints. I need one that does not repaint and with arrow alert but i want the cross to be based on the 4hrs time frame as shown in the picture attached. Thanks in advance

Files:
eurcadh4.png 31 kb
Louise Tandrup Ostergaard
mrtools:
Robcole added the slope arrows.

Is it possible to have the arrows appear with colour change/cross of 0 instead? In post #8696?

William Snyder
William Snyder  
samuelkanu:
Please Mladen/mrtools i have an indicator that shows the cross of rsi and sma in lets say 4hrs time frame to show on any other time frame i want named tarzan but it seems the indicator repaints. I need one that does not repaint and with arrow alert but i want the cross to be based on the 4hrs time frame as shown in the picture attached. Thanks in advance

Samuelkanu, made this version.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Louisetano:
Is it possible to have the arrows appear with colour change/cross of 0 instead? In post #8696?

Louisetano, changed the arrows,alerts, and color change based on zero cross.

mrtools:
Louisetano, changed the arrows,alerts, and color change based on zero cross.

Perfect thanks

samuelkanu
samuelkanu  
mrtools:
Samuelkanu, made this version.

Thank you very much mrtools. I appreciate, remain blessed.

shaan984
shaan984  

hiii,

I want to add an alert on this indicator when everything is red or green on m30 if possible please help me.?

Files: