thanks mr mladen . please add arrow signal and histo version thanks

histo version:

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
soil82:
thanks mr mladen . please add arrow signal and histo version thanks

histo version:

soil82

A couple of versions like you are describing you can find in the elite section indicators thread

All the best

William Snyder
William Snyder  
hasper:
Mrtools/mladen would it be possible to build an indicator like the template below?

The template is consisted with %R and 2 Ma's of it. Of course I can do my job like it is, but it would be rather easier, since I watch multiple pairs, to have it as an indicator with alerts.

If it is possible to build this indi, the alerts that would be needed could be, signal, alerts, pop up, current candle.

Thanks in advance

r_with_mas.tpl

Hasper, there is a wpr with ma here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page611 know your using 2 ma's in your template, but would imagine if you set the ma in the indicator to match the long ma period in your template you would get the same result.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
vitas34; 709123:
Уважаемые Младен и Mrtoools! Добавьте пожалуйста стрелки и алерт к этому индикатору.Спасибо. [/ QUOTE]

stochasticrvi.mq4

Уважаемые Mladen&Mrtolls !!! Пожалуйста сделайте мою просьбу....

Vitas34, couldn't get that one to work, so did another version and posted it here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177239/page47

William Snyder
William Snyder  
TraderWill:
Mr Tools / Mladen would you please add arrows and alerts to this indicator.

smswingman_vorticity.mq4

Thank you

TraderWill, looking in the code looks like it already has alerts and arrows and very possible it repaints.

Sebastian Felix
Sebastian Felix  

Hi Mr Tools and Mladen,

would you be so kind to help insert an arrow and also alert whenever a crossover occur. That will be really helpful.

bb_squeeze_advanced_v2_nmc.mq4

Thanks in advance.

topi
topi  

hi mrtools and malden can u please suggest an indi for a) sideways movement of prices b) for trending prices ? thanks

hasper
hasper  

You are right Mrtools (how you and mladen remember all these indies don't know ). A silly question about this indi and a request.

I see ma mode set in 3, I see in the code that is set is LWMA, but cannot find about other setting correspondence (for example 0-3). Of course I see that the ma is changing from 0-3 but dont know what these ma's are.

Also I see the alert for the -20/-80 levels and i was wondering whether we could add an alarm for the crossing too (mean %R and MA lines), or just change the alarm for the crossing, since this is the alert that i care for.

Thanks for yr efforts

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
hasper:
You are right Mrtools (how you and mladen remember all these indies don't know ). A silly question about this indi and a request.

I see ma mode set in 3, I see in the code that is set is LWMA, but cannot find about other setting correspondence (for example 0-3). Of course I see that the ma is changing from 0-3 but dont know what these ma's are.

Also I see the alert for the -20/-80 levels and i was wondering whether we could add an alarm for the crossing too (mean %R and MA lines), or just change the alarm for the crossing, since this is the alert that i care for.

Thanks for yr efforts

hasper

Moving averages types are the following :

0 -> sma (simple moving average)

1 -> ema (exponential moving average)

2 -> smma (smoothed moving average - Wilders ema)

3 -> as you already know lwma (linear weighted moving average)

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
TraderWill:
Mr Tools / Mladen would you please add arrows and alerts to this indicator.

smswingman_vorticity.mq4

Thank you

TraderWill

mrtools is right : that is simply another renamed version of solar wind