Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 78

mrtools:
Hi Maxwell,

This is the dynamic double zone normalized deviation, using jurik, its done just a little bit differently hopefully to reduce any lag it may have originally had in the channel version I did. Has all the arrows and alerts as the channel version.

ps) on the day impulse there's something not right with the way i coded it(the version you posted) and am having trouble figuring out a way to do it better or the right way. Have coded a couple Ea's using this indicator and they never was right and pretty much narrowed it down to the problem being this indicator.

updated version posted here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Dear MrTools

May I ask about what the indicator name "red line" in the main windows her

Thanks

Talaat E

talaate:
Dear MrTools

May I ask about what the indicator name "red line" in the main windows her

Thanks

Talaat E

Talaat E, If i remember correctly that was the ask line.

mrtools:
Talaat E, If i remember correctly that was the ask line.

Dear MrTools

I am not indicating to that line "ASK", sorry may be I was wrong when I said red line, it is the line I am indicating by arrow in the attached figure, it is not straight line, it is solid line moving with the price and its color seems to be "Magenta",

Thanks

Talaat E

Files:
tsd1.jpg  380 kb

talaate:
Dear MrTools

I am not indicating to that line "ASK", sorry may be I was wrong when I said red line, it is the line I am indicating by arrow in the attached figure, it is not straight line, it is solid line moving with the price and its color seems to be "Magenta",

Thanks

Talaat E

Sorry Talaat E, I was looking at a different chart picture, think that indicator is a version of this one from here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

mrtools:
Sorry Talaat E, I was looking at a different chart picture, think that indicator is a version of this one from here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Yes MrTools, it is):

It is made by the king (Mladen), therefore it is, definitely, never repaint

Thanks

Talaat E

Dear Mladen

Dear MrTools

Is it possible to add MTF (multi-time frame) to "Dynamic Zone Jurik-2.02.mq4" indicator,

thanks in advance

Talaat E

talaate:
Dear Mladen

Dear MrTools

Is it possible to add MTF (multi-time frame) to "Dynamic Zone Jurik-2.02.mq4" indicator,

thanks in advance

Talaat E

Talaat E

here is the multi time frame version : dynamic_zone_jurik-2.02_mtf.mq4

mladen:
Talaat E here is the multi time frame version : dynamic_zone_jurik-2.02_mtf.mq4

Thanks Mladen

Dear Mladen

Dear MrTools

Question & request

Is it possible to code dynamic version for your indicator " TMA nrp + bands_mtf + arrows alerts ".

If it is possible, I would appreciate if you possibly make it

Talaat E

mladen:
Talaat E here is the multi time frame version : dynamic_zone_jurik-2.02_mtf.mq4

dear Mladen

There is something wrong in this indicator after adding MTF, if you are in M15 and run this indicator at higher time frame, for instance M30, the metatrader stop responding. Please check the problem and feed me back.

Talaat E

Reason: