Indicators with alerts/signal - page 917

I think this indicator is helpful in forecasting the trend. Free and no repaint of course It’s quite easy to use without complicated figures or lines.

There’re free and professional versions. The pro one is more preeminent with alert and trend signal arrow.

You guys can check out for its accuracy.

Happy trading

Уважаемые Младен и Mrtoools! Добавьте пожалуйста стрелки и алерт к этому индикатору.Спасибо.

stochasticrvi.mq4

Files:
stch_5.png  53 kb

mrtools:
Karln1844, that version the colors can repaint, there is a non repaint version here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page293

Dear MrTool.

Thanks for the reply. the indicator you referred to has an alert but it is repainting. is it possible to find a similar copy that doesnot repaint. I will be grateful

Cần lập trình giúp đỡ chỉ Báo !!!!

Tôi cần sự giúp đở từ các lập trinh viên tôi đang thử chạy con robot Elliott EA V1, nhưng thiếu file Indicator ""Juice" không có tín hiệu nên không chạy được bạn nào có xin cho tôi file "Juice" với nhé cảm ơn nhiều

Need help programmers only !!!! Report I need the help from the programmer I am trying to run the robot Elliott EA V1 , but lack Indicator file " ," Juice " no signal should not run you can ask me any file " Juice " with okay thanks more

karln1844:
Dear MrTool. Thanks for the reply. the indicator you referred to has an alert but it is repainting. is it possible to find a similar copy that doesnot repaint. I will be grateful

Karln1844, please show me some examples of what you call repainting because the indicator I referred you too does not repaint.

tomitom06:
Dear friens, i am so sorry if i am rude for typing this and excuse me million times pls,BUT, in my opinion please first look at or test your indicator before modification request. think this; will you earn money with it? I am allways in connection with this web site and finally decided to be a advanced elite member I have one aim, earning Money but i am looking graphs,testing indicators that sent by many members and i am asking my self how will he/she earn Money with this. LOOKING TO AN INDICATOR ON A PAST GRAPH IS VERY EASY. But living is very different. Because deciding to have a position is so hard if you have not a GOOD margin......... If you have not the same idea with me please answer why 9/10 people loosing in Fx??? i deleted about 1350 indicators from my computer and using like dynamic zone indicators,mtf made by Mladen and Mrtools.... Finally, please ask your self do you believe will you earn Money with it? Thanks(p.s sorry for my poor english)

have to say that trading is so different now.

Hi mrtools/mladen

could you please attach a alert if it turns red or green?

trend_session.mq4

Thanks alot in advance!!

Files:

tradur:
Hi mrtools/mladen

could you please attach a alert if it turns red or green?

trend_session.mq4

Thanks alot in advance!!

tradur

To save you some time : that is yet another decompiled and renamed version of a solar wind indicator (made to calculate fixed period 13) made to draw just histogram. More information on solar wind you can find here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650

mladen:
tradur To save you some time : that is yet another decompiled and renamed version of a solar wind indicator (made to calculate fixed period 13) made to draw just histogram. More information on solar wind you can find here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650

Thank you mladen!

But i dont base my entries on this indicator, i just want to use this indi as a alert, because i have a indicator in ex4 which is non-repainting but more or less giving similair signals.

but i don;t think ex4 can be added alerts, if i am right? well thats the reason.

Mladen, i was curious, you as a expert pro have probably seen all the indis out there haha so which system or indicators do you regard as a reliable helpfull tool to help making entry decisions? in the end its all about profibilaty which indi's/system do you suggest?

Reason: