One more average ... - page 24

Hi, could you please update DZ pa OMA, at least the name promise full adaptive indi,

thank you. Kiko

kiko12:
Hi, could you please update DZ pa OMA, at least the name promise full adaptive indi,

thank you. Kiko

Kiko

Upgraded version of that indicator was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

kiko12:

thank you. Kiko

Kiko

Only now I have noticed that the phase accumulation was called with wrong argument, and thus the phase accumulation adapting was not done correctly at the dynamic zones phase accumulation OMA. This is the correct version : dynamic_zone_pa_one_more_average__alerts_2.mq4

Sine some members asked for it, here it is. This is a DSS one more average (OMA) : dss_of_oma.ex4

Due to the way how it works it has limitless capabilities as of what types of averages are used (speed parameter can "mimque" almost every average there is, and some more )

Files:
dss_of_oma.ex4  39 kb
dss_of_oma.gif  64 kb

Upgraded smoothed RSI inverse fisher transform using one more average (oma) for smoothing : smoothed_rsi_inverse_fisher_transform_oma_2.mq4

Upgraded trend strength oma channel (multi time frame with alerts and zigzags on extremes - this one has an interesting effect on zigzag values in multi time frame mode) : trendstrength_oma_channel_-_mtf_amp_alerts_2.mq4

Dear Mladen

There is some weird I am facing right now when I try to enter the new TSD site;

From my country when I enter the TSD site few times it works and most times I got message (not able o enter this site), then I use "hotspot shield service" which it is some kind of VPN connection (virtual private network) and it work very fine, I tried to search in the internet about this issue and as it works few times so there is no block from my country regarding your new site, and most probably the problem from the new site setting, so would you speak with the administration (or developer) of the new site about this issue

Thanks

Talaat E

talaate:
Dear Mladen

There is some weird I am facing right now when I try to enter the new TSD site;

From my country when I enter the TSD site few times it works and most times I got message (not able o enter this site), then I use "hotspot shield service" which it is some kind of VPN connection (virtual private network) and it work very fine, I tried to search in the internet about this issue and as it works few times so there is no block from my country regarding your new site, and most probably the problem from the new site setting, so would you speak with the administration (or developer) of the new site about this issue

Thanks

Talaat E

Talaat E

Currently the developers are working on one different issue

I have been told that as soon as they finish it (it should not take too long) they are going to check your issue

mladen:
Talaat E

Currently the developers are working on one different issue

I have been told that as soon as they finish it (it should not take too long) they are going to check your issue

Thanks Boss

talaate:
Thanks Boss

Talaat E

Still having problems?

Reason: