Indicators with alerts/signal - page 921

Angy
Angy  
mladen:
Been working on that code and, in multi time frame mode, that indicator has a serious errors (to the extent that it is completely wrong in multi time frame mode). It should noy be used in mylti time frame mode

Sounds like much work. I only use it on the M5 chart

Greets

Angy
Angy  

Limegreen and red are Trending colors, the other colors means price is ranging.

That's the way I use it. But only for early trend wake-up call, not for entry, too many false signals.

Greet

Angy
Angy  

That's great! Can't wait

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Angy:
That's great! Can't wait

Angy, added the alerts.

Angy
Angy  
mrtools:
Angy, added the alerts.

Many thanks for your generous work!

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Angy:
Many thanks for your generous work!

Angy, your welcome, but Mladen did the hard work of making the code much simpler to work with.

pippoinzaghi
pippoinzaghi  

Dear Mladen / Mr Tools

I would be grateful if you could please add the option for this indicator to display a vertical line whenever the 2 lines cross (as pictured). It would also be great to have the option for the usual alert sound and popup message. Thank you in advance!

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Pippo Inzaghi:
Dear Mladen / Mr Tools

I would be grateful if you could please add the option for this indicator to display a vertical line whenever the 2 lines cross (as pictured). It would also be great to have the option for the usual alert sound and popup message. Thank you in advance!

Pippo Inzaghi, added the lines and alerts.

topi
topi  

mrtools/mladen is it possible to add alert to this ind. ? Hope this ind. does not repaint supdem_nmc.mq4

Files:
topi
topi  
mrtools/mladen is it possible to add alert to this ind. ? Hope this ind. does not repaint and can u plz change the color top color as FireBrick and bottom lime SupDem nmc.mq4