Indicators with alerts/signal - page 923

mohamed
mohamed  

Please find indicator that alert + popup + Arrow when price cross EMA 200 from up or down.

Regards

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mhd5000:
Please find indicator that alert + popup + Arrow when price cross EMA 200 from up or down. Regards

mhd5000

Find any 2 moving averages cross indicator, set the period of one to 1 and set the period of the second to 200 and it will be exactly the same as when price crosses the moving average (moving average with period 1 is always resulting in simple price)

samuelkanu
samuelkanu  
mladen:
samuelkanu Try it out : ma2_signal_ver2.01.mq4

Hello mladen it still alerts on closed candle even when the alert is set to alertoncurrent = true. Will like to alert on the crossing on current candle. Thanks in advance

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
samuelkanu:
Hello mladen it still alerts on closed candle even when the alert is set to alertoncurrent = true. Will like to alert on the crossing on current candle. Thanks in advance

samuelkanu

That indicator seem to have quite a few coding issues in it (among others, it is checking last 3 bars for cross and is showing the cross arrow only on a closed bar, never on an opened bar)

Better to use some correctly coded ma cross indicator (there is a lot of correct ma cross indicators)

mrdavid
mrdavid  

Please add an alert to this indicator on change of colour of closed bar.

Many thanks.

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mrdavid:
Please add an alert to this indicator on change of colour of closed bar. Many thanks.

Two things :

1. It needs "ullma" indicator too in order to work

2. It is a decompiled indicator. If you have the original source code, post that so that it can be changed

andrich
andrich  
mrtools:
Hi Zefx, Added a alertsOnDiPlusDiMinusLevelCross and a PlusMinusLevel so if there is a cross of D+/D-, and either D+ or D- greater than the PlusMinusLevel then it should alert, but it needs testing.

Working like a clockwork, big thanks! It gives me more time for my family.

hasper
hasper  

Mrtools/mladen would it be possible to build an indicator like the template below?

The template is consisted with %R and 2 Ma's of it. Of course I can do my job like it is, but it would be rather easier, since I watch multiple pairs, to have it as an indicator with alerts.

If it is possible to build this indi, the alerts that would be needed could be, signal, alerts, pop up, current candle.

Thanks in advance

r_with_mas.tpl

Files:
aliloo
aliloo  

hi

please add alert sound & arrow to dt oscillator

and make histo virsion for dt oscillator

DT Oscillator.mq4

thank you

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic