Talaat Elbenawy
Talaat Elbenawy  
mladen:
Guys I think that it is the best to simply forget about that indicator

Yes Mr. Mladen

I stopped included it in my chart after this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page613

Thanks

orcun1234
orcun1234  

Mladen, if you remember i had the same thing about xo mtf and i learnt that it is nature of recalculating indicators until completing its mtf period...

kingsleyedeh4re
kingsleyedeh4re  

pls am looking for accelerator oscillator with alert and possibly on chart arrow, pls help with a link if it exists.

the awesome oscillator is also wanted with same feature

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
drunkpips:
pls am looking for accelerator oscillator with alert and possibly on chart arrow, pls help with a link if it exists. the awesome oscillator is also wanted with same feature

drunkpips

Try out these :

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download AO_alert.mq4

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Accelerator_alerts+arrows.mq4

oxbuck
oxbuck  

mladen: alerts on this indicator please

When dots change colors. Thanks!

Files:
kingsleyedeh4re
kingsleyedeh4re  

pls make the accelerator to be mtf , thanks for the quick response

andy570
andy570  

Hello Mr. Tools, I remember you saying you had an Ichimoku that alerted when Tenkan was crossed. I searched and couldn't locate it. Could you direct me to it or attach it. It was alert on bar close and price had crossed Tenkan. Thanks! - Andy

cashgrade
cashgrade  

zup alert

hello Mrtools!

please can you re-code the sound alert on this indicator, the sound on it now, always alert any time price move up/down!!!

thanks.

Files:
[Deleted]  

hello mladen and mrtools,

you guys mind adding an alert to a moving average when price is like 10 pips away (or better yet have the options to choose how many pips away ). really much appreciated . thank you in advance.

Rivabex
Rivabex  

Good Day All

Can sound alert be added to the attached indicator to alert when trend indicator is displays " Strong Up or Down Trend"

Thank You for the assistance