Indicators with alerts/signal - page 926

talaate
talaate  
mladen:
michaelB Frankly, I did not test that indicator in depth. If it does what you are describing, then I think that it is better not to use it

Yes Mladen it is big problem with this indicator, if you set MTF for example at 4H and work on 15M the signal starts to appear and disappear till the the four hours finished and if signal is correct it stay appeared and if it is not it disappear, so even if it is correct, four hrs gone with the expected profit. From my point of view this indicator not suitable to be MTF, otherwise simply not used in MTF

Thanks

Talaat E

michaelB
michaelB  

regarding Magic Dots 2.02 mtf alerts

talaate:
Yes Mladen it is big problem with this indicator, if you set MTF for example at 4H and work on 15M the signal starts to appear and disappear till the the four hours finished and if signal is correct it stay appeared and if it is not it disappear, so even if it is correct, four hrs gone with the expected profit. From my point of view this indicator not suitable to be MTF, otherwise simply not used in MTF

I was not testing with the MTF feature.

Simply using M5 charts with TimeFrame property set to 0,

and the signals sometimes disappeared.

talaate
talaate  
michaelB:
regarding Magic Dots 2.02 mtf alerts

I was not testing with the MTF feature.

Simply using M5 charts with TimeFrame property set to 0,

and the signals sometimes disappeared.

That exactly what I said and meant, I am very concerned with this indicator

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
talaate:
That exactly what I said and meant, I am very concerned with this indicator

Guys

I think that it is the best to simply forget about that indicator

talaate
talaate  
mladen:
Guys I think that it is the best to simply forget about that indicator

Yes Mr. Mladen

I stopped included it in my chart after this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page613

Thanks

orcun1234
orcun1234  

Mladen, if you remember i had the same thing about xo mtf and i learnt that it is nature of recalculating indicators until completing its mtf period...

kingsleyedeh4re
kingsleyedeh4re  

pls am looking for accelerator oscillator with alert and possibly on chart arrow, pls help with a link if it exists.

the awesome oscillator is also wanted with same feature

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
drunkpips:
pls am looking for accelerator oscillator with alert and possibly on chart arrow, pls help with a link if it exists. the awesome oscillator is also wanted with same feature

drunkpips

Try out these :

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download AO_alert.mq4

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Accelerator_alerts+arrows.mq4

oxbuck
oxbuck  

mladen: alerts on this indicator please

When dots change colors. Thanks!

Files:
kingsleyedeh4re
kingsleyedeh4re  

pls make the accelerator to be mtf , thanks for the quick response