Stochastic OBOS alert [Coded] - page 4

FXSamurai:
Hi guys,Here are 2 adapted versions of Scorpion's original stochastic alert. These will play a SOUND whenever the desired signal occurs.There's one version for alerts for K reaching certain levels or when crossing D, and there's one for D reaching certain levels or (conversely) when "crossing" D (the latter not being particularly useful, but that's how the indicator is programmed).I use each of them frequently. They're a breeze to use You can further customize these indicators, by configuring different sounds for different signals. For this, go into the MetaExpert Editor, open the indicator you wish to adapt, and search for "alert.wav". Then change "alert.wav" to any sound you'd like to use, say for example "email.wav" (not really recommended, but it's one of the default sounds, so it serves the purpose of this example).If you like to use other sounds besides the default sounds, then simply copy these sounds to the folder "sounds", as found in the MT root directory.Thanks again to Scorpion, for the original version of this perfectly programmed indicator Enjoy

can u added with lwma setting and smma setting with price close/close or low high.

tq

Hi there. This is my first post. I am looking for a Stochastic that will send alert once the main line crosses 50 at the close of the candle. I tried setting the OB and OS to 50, but it doesn't seem to work. Can anyone help? I only want the alert and email to be sent at the cross of 50. Searched everywhere but none of the indicators seem to work. They only work at 20 and 80. I don't want those levels. Thanks in advance.

I will try to it as per my demand

FXSamurai:

Hi everyone. First post here. Really appreciate some of the things that can be found on this forum.

This alert for stochastics was just what I was looking for. Very clean, and very effective

I still have to learn just about everything about programming indicators., EAs, etc..., but sometimes I manage to make some modifications to existing indicators, to customize them for my purpose.

So here's a small modification I made for this stochastics alert. This version gives you an alert when D goes above or below the overbought or oversought levels. The way that the K en D cross option works remains unchanged.

I guess it could be a cool modification to make it possible to program this possibility into the basic indicator, for example so that you have a field in the parameters menu where you can switch between K or D for the OB/OS levels. On the other hand, that may needlessly complicate matters, and it may be better to simply have 2 versions.

But there is one modification that would make this indicator really much more comfortable to use: it would be great if the OB/OS levels could be linked to the cross of K and D, in such a way so that you only get an alert for crosses that occur with K above/below the levels that are indicated in the OB/OS level fields.

For example, I like to concentrate on setups where K and D cross when being above/below 80/20, and to get an alert only in these cases. But the way things are now, alerts are given for any cross, at any level.

Anyway, thanks for an already great and very useful alert, and thanks for any improvements!

Hi FXSamurai,

Is it possible to add arrow on the chart when crosses that occur with K above/below the levels that are indicated in the OB/OS level fields?

Thanks

Reason: