Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 388

ask for macd reversal filter to update MTF version

Can somebody update this good indicator to MTF version?

To identify horizontal reserval line signal between current timeframe and high level's TF, please add different length choice and so on. Thanks!

Hi Mr. Tools

Can you do me a favor to update MTF? Thanks again. It would be better to keep arrows only, switch off other dislay.

mrtools:
Thomas_c, Made them both mtf, on the separate window version made it so you can use arrows only or everything else.

Hi, MrTools,

I'd like you to help me update attached macd cross separate to MTF version also. Thank you very much in advance. keep display arrows only, can switch off other display

Files:

mladen:
here you go ...

Hi, Mr. mladen

Thanks for your great help. You are big brother of us

Have a good weekend.

Best Regards

mladen:
here you go ...

Hi Mr. mladen

I prefer original horizontal line promot. If possible, please recover this function for MTF version. Thank you very much in advance.

Best Regards,

Thomas C

Request to fix repaint bug

Hi Mr. Mladen

Can you take a few time to help me to fix repaint bug? Thanks for your great help in advance.

There is repaint bug on current reserval arrow of Color Stochastic v1.04d 4. I prefer to display reserval arrow on current candle while cross up 20 and/or cross down 80 both current TF and high level TF. Since price is up and down on current candle constantly, it repaint arrow seriously. I have to reload template to keep real arrow display often. Waiting for good news from you

Best regards,

Thomas C

thomas_c:
Hi Mr. Mladen

Can you take a few time to help me to fix repaint bug? Thanks for your great help in advance.

There is repaint bug on current reserval arrow of Color Stochastic v1.04d 4. I prefer to display reserval arrow on current candle while cross up 20 and/or cross down 80 both current TF and high level TF. Since price is up and down on current candle constantly, it repaint arrow seriously. I have to reload template to keep real arrow display often. Waiting for good news from you

Best regards,

Thomas C

can a good hearted coder help me change this to Mq4..i think its a good indicator if it could get one more filter, i dont know how they write it but its good ...been watching it...pls help me

Files:
iv-jempol.ex4  10 kb

mladen:
This is the multi time frame for the indicator you posted (this one needs the one you posted to work properly, so it is a "classical" multi time frame indicator - copy the indicator from above in the indicators folder in order to allow this one to work) Also, if you are not aware of it, Hodrick Prescott filter is one of the family of the recalculating ones (some more info can be found here : Hodrick–Prescott filter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ), so be careful how do you use it (it is similar to SSA in that point)

hi mladen,

if you look at the code of the HP indi you made mtf, is it possible to understand how many bars are recalculated?

if yes, could it be modified to look like the attached TMAcentered where the recalculating part is shown with a dotted line?

many thanks in advance.

triangularma_centered.mq4

engula

Hodrick Prescott filter reminds in this case to a SSA (when the number of calculations is greater than 1 in SSA) : all the bars can change value. So there is no limiting as in centered triangular moving average since even the first bar calculated can change in some cases (not much, but it can).

engula:
hi mladen,

if you look at the code of the HP indi you made mtf, is it possible to understand how many bars are recalculated?

if yes, could it be modified to look like the attached TMAcentered where the recalculating part is shown with a dotted line?

many thanks in advance.

triangularma_centered.mq4

mladen:
Here you go

Enough from me for today

regards

mladen

Good share MACD colored + mtf.mq4 , just one question. How to use it?

How do you show 60 minutes MACD inside 15 minutes chart?

Where to click or what option to select or what number to change in settings?

Best wishes,

Dave

================

Dave

Answered at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178018/page33

davidjohny:
Good share MACD colored + mtf.mq4 , just one question. How to use it?

How do you show 60 minutes MACD inside 15 minutes chart?

Where to click or what option to select or what number to change in settings?

Best wishes,

Dave

================
Reason: