Ichimoku - page 37

mrtools:

Try this version

Hi MRtools,

Regarding your post:

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/162-ichimoku/page24#comment_1837492 

Possible to make this indicator in histogram format looking like my screenshot ?

Also with option of arrows, and possibly showing as candles ?

I don't know if this represents a lot of work or not, but I would really appreciate it if you could do at least the histogram version for me.

Hope to hear from you, and thank you for your great work.

goldwise:

Hi MRtools,

Regarding your post:

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/162-ichimoku/page24#comment_1837492 

Possible to make this indicator in histogram format looking like my screenshot ?

Also with option of arrows, and possibly showing as candles ?

I don't know if this represents a lot of work or not, but I would really appreciate it if you could do at least the histogram version for me.

Hope to hear from you, and thank you for your great work.

everything is possible

Pava:
everything is possible
Yes I know it's possible. What I mean is: is he or someone else kind enough to do it for me.

goldwise:
Yes I know it's possible. What I mean is: is he or someone else kind enough to do it for me.
possibly...(but why did you mention MrTools specifically?)

Pava:
possibly...(but why did you mention MrTools specifically?)
I will be happy with anyone doing it, but he posted this indicator so that's why I asked him.

goldwise:
I will be happy with anyone doing it, but he posted this indicator so that's why I asked him.
I am sorry to break it down to you...but MrTools was canned...the whole TSD Family is in shock right now...

Do I understand correctly that MRTOOLS was banned from this website ?
Sorry to hear that.
Can someone point me to a kind soul who would do some minor coding for me for free or fair price ? 

goldwise:

Sorry to hear that.
Can someone point me to a kind soul who would do some minor coding for me for free or fair price ? 

no kind souls left...place is deserted

Pava:
no kind souls left...place is deserted
hmm, that's bad.

goldwise:

Sorry to hear that.

Nobody was banned (not even me :))

MQ merged TSD into mql5 site, and the whole thing works as mql5 site works. TSD was something completely different from mql5 site.

Reason: