Universal MA Cross EA - page 115

WOW

mrtools that was fast! Very much appreciated. You are awesome.

Hi mrtools

Would it be possible for you to remove all the alerts from the indicator code. Just want one with lines and arrows.

Thanks

mrtools

I posted a thank you and it seems to have vanished SO THANK YOU for your quick response.

very interesting EA, will try it out thanks

slatusman:
Hi mrtools

Would it be possible for you to remove all the alerts from the indicator code. Just want one with lines and arrows.

Thanks

Here is a version without alerts code : dema_cross_arrows.mq4

Files:

Hi All

I have another indicator that I trade with that I would love to have made into a EA. Anyone up to the challenge?

Trading wishlist: (list seems big but most items are already in other EA's already on forum)

-trading is based on the signal line change of color

-long is entered on line change to BLUE(option for immediate open on color change or on open of next bar).

-Short is entered on line change to RED (option for immediate open on color change or on open of next bar).

- option for immediate opening trade in opposite direction when current trade closes.

-option for long only, short only or both.

-option to trade fixed amount or money management %.

-option to set up to 3 different times of day to trade.

-option to set stop loss based on fixed amount or money management %.

-option for break even trail stop.

-option to set desired profit target in pips or money management %. When target reached EA will stop trading till next chosen time. Also option for scale out.

-option to set desired maximum drawdown target in pips or money management %. When target reached EA will stop trading till next session chosen.

-alarm and email options.

-manual override for open, close, move stop etc.

-display trade tracks on screen.

-option to show or hide indicator on chart.

-option to set moving average so long trade only taken when above and short when below. Could be set amount or % (your input welcome).

-magic number

-slippage.

-No repaint. I have noticed small line sections that sometimes the indicator has blue and red together. Don't want to get chopped in and out.

1_1_a_system.ex41_1_a_system.mq4

Files:

Hi mladen/mrtools

I made a request in page 114 to modify the Universal Moving Average with an exit parameter oftwo different moving averages. You may have forgotten about my post. Please can you look into my post and respond.

Thank you

smartconnect

smartconnect:
Hi mladen/mrtools

I made a request in page 114 to modify the Universal Moving Average with an exit parameter oftwo different moving averages. You may have forgotten about my post. Please can you look into my post and respond.

Thank you

smartconnect

That would change the logic of the EA completely - to the extent that it would be a completely different EA. Maybe some coder will be willing to rewrite the whole code so that it suits your needs (especially since it already has a ExitOnCross option). In my opinion the universal ma cross EA should continue being used as it is - other EA would be another project altogether

all the best

I wonder if you could use break even or trailing stop to accomplish your objective.

I have seen similar to what you request on the metaquotes site, perhaps you want to look in there

Blaiserboy:
Thanks for this post, this is one of the most positive posts on the forum.

Guys the version with the pre-sets inside, what time frame shall i run?

Also, is it OK with 5 digit too?

Thank you so much!

Reason: