Indicators with alerts/signal - page 746

mladen:
johnjacob Check out this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172986/page20

Thank you mladen for responding. I ran through the whole thread i didnt see a kumo cloud breakout but the histo version. Sorry for not making myself clear. Is there another thread where i could get the kumo cloud alert thats plotted on the chart but not at the indi window. Is it possible to add alert on the default ichimoku that comes with mt4. I just needed an alert when price break above or below the kumo cloud . Thank you

johnjacob:
Thank you mladen for responding. I ran through the whole thread i didnt see a kumo cloud breakout but the histo version. Sorry for not making myself clear. Is there another thread where i could get the kumo cloud alert thats plotted on the chart but not at the indi window. Is it possible to add alert on the default ichimoku that comes with mt4. I just needed an alert when price break above or below the kumo cloud . Thank you

Johnjacob added the kumo cloud breakout alerts on this one.

mladen:
samuelkanu Try out this one (it has adjustable levels for alerts) wpr_mtf-obos-alerts.mq4

Hello mladen thanks but the indicator does not work on my platform. i have also tested it on two other platforms still the same results. Compiling it shows some errors. Dont know if it compiles on yours and if so could you post the ex4 file let me see if that helps. Thanks in advance

Thank you mrtools, thats the one. is there a way to make the kumo cloud shaded area solid when apply the last width thickness line instead of the line stripes. Sorry for being picky..but if not its cool. ill take it as it is..thank you very much mrtools..

Mr. Mladen sorry I could not upload the indicator but the name

"Coridor FullSSA mtf 3-normalizer"

If you can understand what I mean please plus arrow in the line crosses up or down ..

sorry bother because I can not upload due to problems with browsingnya, but I'm sure you have an indicator that name

nurdin:
Mr. Mladen sorry I could not upload the indicator but the name

"Coridor FullSSA mtf 3-normalizer"

If you can understand what I mean please plus arrow in the line crosses up or down ..

sorry bother because I can not upload due to problems with browsingnya, but I'm sure you have an indicator that name

There is no point adding arrows on a regular normalized SSA - it will change at least lag bars back (for number of computations set to 1) or it can change all the bars back (for number of computations > 1). So, you will end up having a signals that look good in hindsight and are actually not there where they were at a moment when they happened

There are already end-pointed versions (that do not recalculate) with arrows added (like this one, for example : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

I have read some claims that some people have made normalized SSA recalculate only one bar back. If it is not the end-pointed version (and it is not there where I have read it) it is a simple misleading : it is not possible to make SSA recalculate only 1 (currently opened) bar especially since they are using my dll and they obviosly are not aware of how ssa is actually calculated. Out of curiosity, I have tested it, and apart from adding some labels to some existing versions of normalised SSA, nothing else was actually changed in the "wonder" version of the normalized SSA

Found this version of zigzag with alert :

Files:

mladen:
samuelkanu Try out this one (it has adjustable levels for alerts) wpr_mtf-obos-alerts.mq4

hello mladen/mrtools i am still having problems with this indicator as it does not work on my platform. Please could you look into it or will the ex4 file work for me if it compiles on your own platform Thanks in advance

samuelkanu:
hello mladen/mrtools i am still having problems with this indicator as it does not work on my platform. Please could you look into it or will the ex4 file work for me if it compiles on your own platform Thanks in advance

Use this one (it is compatible with the new metatrader 4) : wpr_mtf__obos_alerts_nmc.mq4

johnjacob:
Thank you mrtools, thats the one. is there a way to make the kumo cloud shaded area solid when apply the last width thickness line instead of the line stripes. Sorry for being picky..but if not its cool. ill take it as it is..thank you very much mrtools..

Johnjacob, when attaching the indicator to your chart change the dotted line style to zero then you can change the line thickness to your preference, think changing it to 5 will fill in the area pretty good.

Reason: