Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
samuelkanu:
hello mladen/mrtools i am still having problems with this indicator as it does not work on my platform. Please could you look into it or will the ex4 file work for me if it compiles on your own platform Thanks in advance

Use this one (it is compatible with the new metatrader 4) : wpr_mtf__obos_alerts_nmc.mq4

William Snyder
William Snyder  
johnjacob:
Thank you mrtools, thats the one. is there a way to make the kumo cloud shaded area solid when apply the last width thickness line instead of the line stripes. Sorry for being picky..but if not its cool. ill take it as it is..thank you very much mrtools..

Johnjacob, when attaching the indicator to your chart change the dotted line style to zero then you can change the line thickness to your preference, think changing it to 5 will fill in the area pretty good.

dmnik
dmnik  

Guys,Hello! Help please attach the Alert led 75% on " buy-sell". Thank you!

Files:
secretcode
secretcode  
DMNIK:
Guys,Hello! Help please attach the Alert led 75% on " buy-sell". Thank you!

Seems like decompiled indicator! Someone can help you if you have a source (indicator)!

plms702
plms702  

Is there anyone that can add a sound alert to this indicator please?

It has a pop-up message, which I want, so just need the pop-up to make a sound when it happens.

I tried searching for this, but only found the exact same version I have.

Thank you in advance!

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Momentum:
Is there anyone that can add a sound alert to this indicator please?

It has a pop-up message, which I want, so just need the pop-up to make a sound when it happens.

I tried searching for this, but only found the exact same version I have.

Thank you in advance!

Momentum

Here you go : zigzag_pointer_alert_only_at_turning_points_1.01.mq4

plms702
plms702  

Thank you Mladen! Really appreciate your help!

samuelkanu
samuelkanu  
mladen:
Use this one (it is compatible with the new metatrader 4) : wpr_mtf__obos_alerts_nmc.mq4

Thanks mladen it now works. I am very grateful.

alvinkon
alvinkon  

Hi All,

Good day, can help to check for the attached indicators?

1) For the Swing_Point.mq4, the setting change back to default when i changed timeframe, Can help to check?

2)Possible to add Alert + Push Notification options to the Indraws Volume Analysis 3_1.mq4 when there is new arrow? And make it compatible with the new metatrader.

Thank you very much.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
alvinkon:
Hi All,

Good day, can help to check for the attached indicators?

1) For the Swing_Point.mq4, the setting change back to default when i changed timeframe, Can help to check?

2)Possible to add Alert + Push Notification options to the Indraws Volume Analysis 3_1.mq4 when there is new arrow? And make it compatible with the new metatrader.

Thank you very much.

alvinkon

I tested the Swing point and could not get it to lose parameters settings. When exactly and how does it happen to you? Also, what build of metatrader are you using currently?