Please fix this indicator or EA - page 126

Hi mladen, Not sure if u can help but I would like to add two features to an ea. The features are as follows:

StartTimeTrade: The time specified (say 9am) for EA to start trading

ProfitTarget: Specified in Dollars. Lets say ProfitTraget is specified as $20 and EA starts trading at 9am. Once profit has been reached the EA must close all orders and NOT place any new trades. It must then only start trading at 9am again. All trades including Pending orders must be deleted.

Wold greatly appreciate it if you could show me how to do this. I have requested modification to an EA but received no help. Am willing to learn to do it myself. Thank you and Best rgds

hoosain:
Hi mladen, Not sure if u can help but I would like to add two features to an ea. The features are as follows:

StartTimeTrade: The time specified (say 9am) for EA to start trading

ProfitTarget: Specified in Dollars. Lets say ProfitTraget is specified as $20 and EA starts trading at 9am. Once profit has been reached the EA must close all orders and NOT place any new trades. It must then only start trading at 9am again. All trades including Pending orders must be deleted.

Wold greatly appreciate it if you could show me how to do this. I have requested modification to an EA but received no help. Am willing to learn to do it myself. Thank you and Best rgds

Not sure which ea is in question

At this post you have a function that can serve for time filtering (works for any combinations of time filters) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/184052

For the second point : that is a bit more complicated - will try to chop together some function that will do that

hi mladen, i am looking for this kind of indicator can you make it i discribed in there

Files:
usdchfm30.png  35 kb

himnoor:
hi mladen, i am looking for this kind of indicator can you make it i discribed in there

himnoor

Spread can not be reconstructed historically : the spread field they are having in the new metatrader 4 is always returnong 0, and getting historical Ask and Bid (to caalculate the actual spreads) is impossible since Ask and Bid are kept only for the current tick

ok can we do for current spread, forget about recording data for historical if new mt4 donot allowed

so i can see where is low and high spread as long mt4 on i keep it on 24/7

himnoor:
ok can we do for current spread, forget about recording data for historical if new mt4 donot allowed so i can see where is low and high spread as long mt4 on i keep it on 24/7

himnoor

You can check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180012 or this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177960/page5 for some already existing spread indicators

mladen not those,

i am looking that i discribbed in chart as

it will appear(marked as colour) at the price level only when it is lower than 0.3 or 0.4 and higher than 3 or 4 .... pips

the one you mentioned will not tell me how much was lower or higher at what price level?

Hi mladen, Thank you so much! Really appreciate your help and willingness to look into the ProfitTarget issue. The ea I was referring to is Blessing_3_V3_9_6

It can be found at Download Blessing_3_v3_9_6.mq4 from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Best rgds

mladen:
It is repainting becase each and every symbol that is used in calculation must also be checked for :

a) a number of changed vars (that does not have to be the same at all)

b) an exact position of a bar in some symbol data (for example time for bar 2 in current bar can be bar 3 in another bar if in the current bar there is a bar missing - frequent case on time frames like 1 minute)

All the adds significant changes to any multi symbol processing - and not all are aware that time series are not synchronized but that they have to be synchronized by users code

mladin ,Thanks for detail explanation.

I understood why it repainted.

But still looking forward to making EA.

Thanks again.

l

fohki:
mladin ,Thanks for detail explanation.

I understood why it repainted.

But still looking forward to making EA.

Thanks again.

l

At this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178416/page25 you have an indicator that does multi symbols processing correctly. You can use that as a raw model for any multi symbols indicators that will avoid repainting

Reason: