gravity center

Anybody heard of strategy call gravity center ?! 

If yes i want indicator for it for MT4 !! 

adnan1199:
Anybody heard of strategy call gravity center ?! 

If yes i want indicator for it for MT4 !! 

If there is such a strategy and you want a coder to build it for you, post your request as a job in Freelance.

Eleni Anna Branou:

If there is such a strategy and you want a coder to build it for you, post your request as a job in Freelance.

not really i just want to ask if anyone have it !!

adnan1199:

quote:

"If yes i want indicator for it for MT4 !!"

adnan1199:

Regression channel renamed to "gravity center" (actually they use "center of gravity name - my guess because of the SEO that will get confused by some Ehlers stuff) and even claimed to be invented by a "great mind" (who even claims that he got some prize for it on some invented Paris IT show)- and used as a "wonder tool" to scam people that have no idea what regression analysis is 

The GREAT MINDs that invented it died a couple of hundred of years ago : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regression_analysis

Regression analysis - Wikipedia
Regression analysis - Wikipedia
  • en.wikipedia.org
In statistical modeling, regression analysis is a set of statistical processes for estimating the relationships among variables. It includes many techniques for modeling and analyzing several variables, when the focus is on the relationship between a dependent variable and one or more independent variables (or 'predictors'). More specifically...

Mladen Rakic:

Regression channel renamed to "gravity center" and even claimed to be invented by a "great mind" (who even claims that he got some prize for it on some invented Paris IT show)- and used as a "wonder tool" to scam people that have no idea what regression analysis is 

The GREAT MINDs that invented it died a couple of hundred of years ago : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regression_analysis

Great reply Mladen!

Back to Earth, thanks to 'gravity'!

Mladen Rakic:

Regression channel renamed to "gravity center" and even claimed to be invented by a "great mind" (who even claims that he got some prize for it on some invented Paris IT show)- and used as a "wonder tool" to scam people that have no idea what regression analysis is 

alot of stupid over here 

adnan1199:

alot of stupid over here 

Obviously 

And they post questions as clever as you 😁

adnan1199:

alot of stupid over here 

Not the attitude we want in this forum.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Not the attitude we want in this forum.

Guys if you give him good answer he would respect you not answer with something that upset him :/

You guys terrible 

Rocket220:

Guys if you give him good answer he would respect you not answer with something that upset him :/

You guys terrible 

So, in your opinion we, the older and more experienced members should respect and treat gently the newer members, whatever they ask or want, not the other way around?

This is not a mental institution.

Reason: