Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1213

Mladen Rakic:
Nothing to do with the code - code is doing the job. If the notification is not sent through the issue is somewhere else

It's odd because all indicators send me the signal to my smartphone.

Also another question. Do you know just by chance if there is a similar indicator but for moving averages?. So it takes three MA and when they crossover it shows an arrow and gives you a signal?.

Mladen Rakic:
Nothing to do with the code - code is doing the job. If the notification is not sent through the issue is somewhere else

I checked the indicator again this morning and it only sends alerts to the phone when the time frame I am in is the same as in the indicator settings.

So If I am in a 5 minute chart it won't send any notification to my phone for 4 hour settings.

mladen,

you could make this indicator compatible with the new version of mt4,

and you can also do it in the mtf version,
since I almost have not found this histogram charts like that.

if you do not mind,
you can add arrowgap and arrowvisible, and work with the fourcolorbars option and another without it,
so that it only marks its positive and negative crossovers respectively,

I know I'm asking for a very specific indicator, but I think everyone could benefit,

I would appreciate it very much

jt75:

I checked the indicator again this morning and it only sends alerts to the phone when the time frame I am in is the same as in the indicator settings.

So If I am in a 5 minute chart it won't send any notification to my phone for 4 hour settings.

Try this version.

jt75:

Hi 

I am having problems with phone alerts for this indicator.

It doesn't always send alertsNotify. I have noticed with mtf settings 60 or 240 minutes.

Could anyone fix it please.

Nehal Kazy:

Maybe try the version above your post.

rohness:
mladen,

you could make this indicator compatible with the new version of mt4,

and you can also do it in the mtf version,
since I almost have not found this histogram charts like that.

if you do not mind,
you can add arrowgap and arrowvisible, and work with the fourcolorbars option and another without it,
so that it only marks its positive and negative crossovers respectively,

I know I'm asking for a very specific indicator, but I think everyone could benefit,

I would appreciate it very much

Got this one that's mtf.

thanks for answering willam,

yes, I also have that indicator, and the problem is that it is not faithful to the movement of the standard stochastic,
and this is due to its joint nature with mobile averages,

if you try it and try to calibrate it so that it's only stochastic, then you'll see what I say,
for that reason I suggested this indicator by keeping his histogram true to the standard stochastic.

for that reason I would like that some programmer could help, or at least just convert it to its updated mtf version.

hello 

can any one help me to add alert with push to this indicator

cross alert 

cross level 

thanks 

Files:

Hello

Can you help me for macd code

Macd=ima12-ima26

newMacd

a=ima5  

b=ima12(ima5)