nice indikator.... :)

This indicator is very profitable, and if can made EA, then it is very nice ...

how it works: (best forex signal) the color magenta indicator cross onto the aqua color indicator + indicator CMA touch running price upwards.

open buy. and vice versa. (but the cross and touching the running price indicator must unison, if not touching unison do not enter.)

and please add the lock in step 3 profit.

thanks...

Files:

Thanks for posting. Will try it!

has anyone tried this indicator?

pin_u:
This indicator is very profitable, and if can made EA, then it is very nice ... how it works: (best forex signal) the color magenta indicator cross onto the aqua color indicator + indicator CMA touch running price upwards. open buy. and vice versa. (but the cross and touching the running price indicator must unison, if not touching unison do not enter.)and please add the lock in step 3 profit.thanks...

Nice, looks promising.

Pin, can advise which pair and timeframe you using ?

I can't download second file. Can refresh the it!

Can someone help please, i am having a hard time loading both indicators above, since it is in text form. i ran the meta editor to create custom indicators but it comes back with a decompile error. Or does anyone know where i can find both indicators to be loaded easily into MT4. Thanks!

britishbeef:
Can someone help please, i am having a hard time loading both indicators above, since it is in text form. i ran the meta editor to create custom indicators but it comes back with a decompile error. Or does anyone know where i can find both indicators to be loaded easily into MT4. Thanks!

Try this versions

Download multiple files from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

The indicators no longer work since they were decompiled and Metatrader does not want decompiled programs running in their platform. They need modified before they can run.

master4x:
The indicators no longer work since they were decompiled and Metatrader does not want decompiled programs running in their platform. They need modified before they can run.

here you are

here is the link off thousand of indicators

Thanks for sharing

is it work with renko system?

Reason: