Coding help - page 590

I am getting the message "the size of local variables is too large (more than 512kb)" but I need much variables because I want to calculate many different combinations of my variables and save it into local variables.

Is there a possibility to solve this problem?

sunshineh:
I am getting the message "the size of local variables is too large (more than 512kb)" but I need much variables because I want to calculate many different combinations of my variables and save it into local variables. Is there a possibility to solve this problem?

Yes

Declare the arrays outside the function body (on global level) and use unique names for the arrays

Dearest MLADEN,

I am a bit playing with a fx correlator indicator,i want alter iMA....that is using built in MODE_LWMA,PRICE_CLOSE with new ocn nma.........i left the first line of code line number 152 as it is,as reference as it was using before and changed all lower lines from 153 to 159,that you can see....now it is giving errors and warnings,can you help/guide me plz,how to add nma in place lwma,thanks.

regards.

fxcorrelator_newcurrencychartmeter.mq4

hi dearest mladen...ı m dowloaded your made indicator..ı like it ...but ı thinking another idea for sell or buy....ı think for example when red line is finish starting grey line and buy...or when green line is finish grey line starting and sell....in my opinion its more lucrative.......can you change it this one???or another idea or same like indicator can you share me??because ı will trade after this indicator...many thanks...ı attached photo and indicator....all the best ..best regards...

mntiwana:
Dearest MLADEN,

I am a bit playing with a fx correlator indicator,i want alter iMA....that is using built in MODE_LWMA,PRICE_CLOSE with new ocn nma.........i left the first line of code line number 152 as it is,as reference as it was using before and changed all lower lines from 153 to 159,that you can see....now it is giving errors and warnings,can you help/guide me plz,how to add nma in place lwma,thanks.

regards.

fxcorrelator_newcurrencychartmeter.mq4

mntiwana

You can not use "OCN NMA 3_1" in place of the price type

mladen:

mntiwana

You can not use "OCN NMA 3_1" in place of the price type

Dearest MLADEN,

thanks for the answer,so can i use latest averages ver "Averages - mtf + alerts 7_3" in place of "MODE_LWMA,PRICE_CLOSE" in that fxcorrelator indicator ?

regards

Dear mladen this indicator was coded by You only , now i need a help in this indicator , i want to change parameters from this but not available, can you please make this to see the parameters and possible to change .... please try to make it sir....

shiva12:
Dear mladen this indicator was coded by You only , now i need a help in this indicator , i want to change parameters from this but not available, can you please make this to see the parameters and possible to change .... please try to make it sir....

shiva12

That indicator was not meant to have anything adjustable by parameters - the original model requires so

Thank you for you reply mladen sir

funayot:

Okay. This is the pseudocode:

TimeFrame = H4; // or 30 minutes or 1 hour

double StopLoss = 50;

double TakeProfit = 100;

double Lot = 1;

bool RecentlyHitStopLos(MagicNumber); //if stoploss is triggered for the past 1 minute, return true.

if( (PreviousCandleHigh = UpperBollingerBand) ) Sell(MagicNumber1, Lot, StopLoss, TakeProfit); //first sell

if( (RecentlyHitStopLoss(MagicNumber1) ) Sell(MagicNumber2, Lot*2, StopLoss, TakeProfit); //second sell

I only want the second sell to activate ONLY when first sell and RecentlyHitStopLoss happens on different candle. In order words, DO NOT activate second sell when first sell and RecentlyHItStopLoss happens on the same candle. Please help Mladen.

mladen, please I still need your help on this.

Reason: