Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 359

You will have to look this over closely and I am sure people willl...

mrtools:
Hi Ty,

Did the C I with envelopes didn't really look right to me, then tried a version with Bbands, seemed to go better with it, see what you think

c.i.bands_mtf.mq4

Well I like it a lot- I can't seem to adjust the bands width or length very well and I like an independant moving avg- but the mtf is probably going to be cool- what do you think of my settings here? -

Could we get candle colors something like I illustrated here?- with an option for just the candle or continuous color?

If we combined it with a good indie we could get the candles to color on the CI's trending states only or something maybe...

We could have 3 ,5 or more states depending on a ma cross as well as the bands crossings, angle of band and and of CI- just thoughts...

I like this way of marking the candles on the 4 basic states-

mrtools

you are an absolute star!

my broker does provide that pair, the problem was most certainly with my cack coding skills..

Thanks again.. and have a great 2012..

Edit.. I asked you to do another.. but I managed to modift the Eurex one.. whoo hooo

Thanks!...

Files:

Nov_ un-mono_tf, mtf breakout %, mtf choppiness index with trigger envelope

nov.mq4

Could this be made to work on an x period or x time o/c instead of just NY open/close? 5 min, 30 min etc... or periods might be better- I don't know if it would be functional- just a thought.

Also I tried to give it an identifier so more than 1 could be on with different start hours but it only changes the name and blanks the first nov still.

MTf...

edit...

no one did it, taking it back.

MTF Choppiness Index

choppiness_index.mq4

I found this choppiness index today and put the basic envelope on it and think it is kinda cool, thanks again mladen-

I notice some work has been done in the elite sections on this but maybe my idea is a little different-

the trend changes when the index goes up and passes back down through the thick red top of the envelop and the good trend starts and ends when the aqua line is broken down then is repenetrated up- (signal/subsignal)

MTF anyone?

mladen:
angrysky

To put more than one on the same chart and to have arrows of both visible, assign arrowsIdentifier a unique value (so that the 2 instances have a different arrowsIdentifier value)

As of conditions : what are exactly the conditions that you are after (described in words not code) ?

Its simple- and I really can't code so I don't have a clue how to put in unique arrowsIdentifiers lol.

once the rsi goes from ob to os that is a main sell, after that sub signals come from the rsi/ ma cross untill a move from os to ob and vice versa.

I tried to illustrate that in the pics but if anyone thinks of any logic or better indies to use it's just a general way of reading an indie.

It would be great if it could do some (edit) other stuff...

Multi TF Fibo Highlighter

Could we please have a Indicator that will search all TF and find x fibo levels and then check to see if there are clusters of x# fibos and if we could get it to show when within x% of each other and x% of price based on the previous days high/low or open/close it would be really nice-also to be able to select fractal and periods mode too and just say x fractals or bars back) and then highlight any fibos with and in those criterea? Maybe it could have colors and thickness based on how many fibos and with higher tf coloring thicker and brighter too.

Does that sound cool to anyone?

Can we get arrows and turn off the alert- feel free to add all tfs for Price Trend v2

please?

It has 3 TF selectable now but could have all I suppose...

It could color the candles for the higer tfs and give arrow signals and star subsignals or something- thanks.

pricetrend1x2.mq4

Also-

I can't imagine this helps anyone but this is one way to make bigger arrows in the T3 RSI indie but I cant figure out how to link it to the extern options so it is fixed at whatever #- it goes under the obj prop color- I knew if I stared at it long enough lol.

ObjectSet(name,OBJPROP_WIDTH,3);

Files:

angrysky:

Also-

I can't imagine this helps anyone but this is one way to make bigger arrows in the T3 RSI indie but I cant figure out how to link it to the extern options so it is fixed at whatever #- it goes under the obj prop color- I knew if I stared at it long enough lol.

ObjectSet(name,OBJPROP_WIDTH,3);

Hi AngrySky,

To add an extern for the width for - ObjectSet(name,OBJPROP_WIDTH,3);

// Set Object Width - example extern variable. Name it what you like.

// Place extern at top

extern int Size1 = 3;

// Change ObjectSet - add your new extern

ObjectSet(name,OBJPROP_WIDTH,Size1);

Do that for all your ObjectSet's to set the line width.

Hope this helps,

Robert

cosmiclifeform:
Hi AngrySky,

To add an extern for the width for - ObjectSet(name,OBJPROP_WIDTH,3);

// Set Object Width - example extern variable. Name it what you like.

// Place extern at top

extern int Size1 = 3;

// Change ObjectSet - add your new extern

ObjectSet(name,OBJPROP_WIDTH,Size1);

Do that for all your ObjectSet's to set the line width.

Hope this helps,

Robert

Thanks- I was close- I was trying extern int width.

I am going to try and make candles but I might come back tail between my legs,

Ty

edit-

Total fail. lol but over it- on to hopefully better things

Can we get MTF for all of these however you smart guys see fit please?

I bet the ATRinSL-TP could be dudded mtf up real nice.

I would love a mtf semaphore- BUT IT REALLY REALLY NEEDS TO...

have a closed fractal confirmation which I have kind of spammed- draw an x and trendlines from original signal (which should be different than a confirmed 3) to second(symbol 1) or 3rd(2) closed fractal(x# selectable periods) confirming the 3

people knock this indie but I am happy to delete this post and all my others on it if someone wants to pm me about it- lol.

ie low fractal- then high fractal- then low fractal= buy when bar closes

I would like a mtf in color bar format for the fractal ama-lines even, just something that doesnt lag my platform.

The fractal bands would be very nice as MTF I believe.

Thanks again, not trying to be a pig- I just have a lot of ideas.

Kind reques to make this PolyVelocity into a Multitimeframe MTF Versoin

Hi all kind members, may i kindly ask does anyone have a MTF version of Poly Velocity MT4 or kindly assist to convert it to a multitimeframe version

So that it can be used in Lower time frame sceen M1,M5,M15,M30 to plot Higher TimeFrame H1,H4,W1, MN indicator lines.

Thanks a million

Files:
Reason: