New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 236

Ssmith, it compile ok, but think the market has to be open for it to work correctly.

Tsar:
Thank's your Replied. I saw that indie worked in your 5 digits Terminal's. Btw... my Terminal is 5 digits ECN

I found another Indie can solve my Problem with CHT_Value_Chart_v3.0

It very interest b'cause this Virtual Candle got Choice can be changes Classic Color Sheme (like Default Candle MT4)

Found 5 Warning but it seem too sensitive make calculation Variable not Correct. Need help fix it and make MT4 nmc, please

Tsar, those warnings shouldn't of affected anything, but removed them in this version.

mrtools:
Tsar, those warnings shouldn't of affected anything, but removed them in this version.

Thank's so much for your help, mrtools.

Could this indicator be made nmc

Thx

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page368#comment_731882

Jason2005:
Could this indicator be made nmc

Thx

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page368#comment_731882

Sorry

Those are decompiled indicators. You can use the ex4 files though

Dear mladen and mrtools,

Need help modification and convert to MT4 Build 840 nmc, please...

There's 3 Variant of Pivot_ESAZ ; Daily, Week & Monthly.

1. Pivot_ESAZ Daily Need added with separate setting :

- Add ID (can setting On / Off) called as PP ; S1, S2, S3, S4 ; R1, R2, R3, R4 ( with Small Font = 8 ; in the Right the Lines )

- The Price can setting On / Off ( put in the Right ID called position )

2. Pivot_ESAZ Week Need Add GMT setting

3. Pivot_ESAZ Monthly Need Add GMT setting

Thank's in Advance

Files:

hi mrtools and mladen.

i need this adx indicator with sound and message alert please.

thank you all

Files:

Fenerbahce1907:
hi mrtools and mladen.

i need this adx indicator with sound and message alert please.

thank you all

Fenerbache, the arrows will repaint in that version, have this version with alerts and mtf with a choice of AdxPrice and no repaint.

The password was on your original post just look at the post you got the Dolly indicator from.

Hi. The password for Dolly Graphics is not working. "Incorrect Password" message comes.

Dear Mladen, could you please make it MTF also and if possible with an option of having arrows instead of line color change. Thanking you a lot for all your help to the community so far. Much appreciated. Cheers.

Ref. # 1169 Price Zone 1.01.mq4price_zone_1.01.mq4

Files:
Reason: