Indicators with alerts/signal - page 356

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

At this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page221 you have one (the are quite a few rsi indicators with alerts on this same thread, but I think that this one will do too)

mason13:
hi, does anyone have rsi with alarm? thank you
tony7music
tony7music  

EA needed which detects HA bar color ?

i need Expert Advice which detects the color of the candle/bar drawn by HA which purely enter and exit the trade on the basis of the color of the candle no matter where the open or close of the previous candle is or anything.

if you want to make new one its okay but i have attached which is based on OHLC (It is checking if the Open of the current candle is higher than the Open of the closed candle, then price is rising and direction of trade is LONG. For Short vice versa.) i don't want OHLC strategy you can modify this ea to color based strategy.

in clear form the parameters are :

Enter long: Last candle of HA is blue.

Exit long: HA candle closed with a changed color (HA red)

Entry short: Last candle of HA is red.

Exit short: HA candle closed with a changed color (HA blue)

i don't know mt4 coding and programming. for suggestions regarding this color strategy please refer to these links.

How to call color of indicator in EA?? - MQL4 forum

Detecting color of HA Smoothed bar? @ Forex Factory

Thank you

tobi77
tobi77  

ArenDI ATRSimple with alarm

hello,

would anybody be so kind to add an alarm to this indie (from Swingman)...

the alarm could be a popup with sound option and probably email alert

the alarm should happen after a yellow bar did close or probably some 5 minutes before the close

the alert message should be as short as possible like pair + timeframe + "pullback" + time (EURUSD 1h pullback 12:30)

thanks

tobi

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Heiken ashi binary ...

For "color detection" you can use this indicator. It is a simple indicator that is showing 2 values : +1 when heiken ashi trend is up and -1 when heiken ashi trend is down. Here is how it compared to the original heiken ashi indicator (in the main chart) :

This way, in the EA it is easy to enter positions since you already have a "trend" of the heiken ashi.

mason13:
hi, does anyone have rsi with alarm? thank you
tony7music:

i need Expert Advice which detects the color of the candle/bar drawn by HA which purely enter and exit the trade on the basis of the color of the candle no matter where the open or close of the previous candle is or anything.

if you want to make new one its okay but i have attached which is based on OHLC (It is checking if the Open of the current candle is higher than the Open of the closed candle, then price is rising and direction of trade is LONG. For Short vice versa.) i don't want OHLC strategy you can modify this ea to color based strategy.

in clear form the parameters are :

Enter long: Last candle of HA is blue.

Exit long: HA candle closed with a changed color (HA red)

Entry short: Last candle of HA is red.

Exit short: HA candle closed with a changed color (HA blue)

i don't know mt4 coding and programming. for suggestions regarding this color strategy please refer to these links.

How to call color of indicator in EA?? - MQL4 forum

Detecting color of HA Smoothed bar? @ Forex Factory

Thank you
ayan2030
ayan2030  
mladen:
For "color detection" you can use this indicator. It is a simple indicator that is showing 2 values : +1 when heiken ashi trend is up and -1 when heiken ashi trend is down. Here is how it compared to the original heiken ashi indicator (in the main chart) :
This way, in the EA it is easy to enter positions since you already have a "trend" of the heiken ashi.

Thanks mladen . Can you make it with sound?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Alerts added (the whole enchilada )

regards

clon_tron:
Thanks mladen . Can you make it with sound?
ayan2030
ayan2030  
mladen:
Alerts added (the whole enchilada ) regards

Thank you mladen!

vegadigitalco
vegadigitalco  

How to add Text

Hello mladen,

how i can add text BUY or SELL near buy&sell arrow symbol

ThanX in Adv.

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Without the indicator I can give only a general answer.

You could, for example, use a procedure like this :
void SetComment(double price, datetime time, string text,color theColor)

{

string name = "comment"+time;

ObjectCreate(name,OBJ_TEXT,0,0,0);

ObjectSet(name,OBJPROP_PRICE1,price);

ObjectSet(name,OBJPROP_COLOR,theColor);

ObjectSet(name,OBJPROP_TIME1,time);

ObjectSetText(name,text,12,"Arial bold");

}

Also, you would need to organize objects deletion (clean-up) too

hope this helps

vegadigitalco:
Hello mladen,

how i can add text BUY or SELL near buy&sell arrow symbol

ThanX in Adv.
vegadigitalco
vegadigitalco  

text BUY or SELL

I need text BUY or SELLto similar indicator near x Arrow (Red x Sell & Yellow x Buy text)

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page235

ThanX in Adv