New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 13

hate the new MT4....

mladen:
duxis

Open the offline chart. Those are indicators that are generating offline data - they are not indicators in classical sense. In the upper left corner you will have written out what is the name of the offline chart that you have to open

Tested them right now and they work with no problem at all (build 600)

Hi Mladen,

in the upper left corner it says "MTH Renko Chart Builder Indi Ver 01 (5.0) point: Open Offline AudJpy, M2 to view chart".

I have "Offline Chart" activated. Do I have to switch to a M2 chart and if so, how ??

I was trying to use "P4L Period Con 1.01" for that. Is that correct ? If so, how do I set it to M2 ?

Gfuchs:
Hi Mladen,

in the upper left corner it says "MTH Renko Chart Builder Indi Ver 01 (5.0) point: Open Offline AudJpy, M2 to view chart".

I have "Offline Chart" activated. Do I have to switch to a M2 chart and if so, how ??

I was trying to use "P4L Period Con 1.01" for that. Is that correct ? If so, how do I set it to M2 ?

On the menu : file - open offline

I cant see any difference between the old and new version, what's all the fuss about.

Big Joe:
On the menu : file - open offline

Hi Big Joe, thanks for your help. I tried that. But there I only have the standard timeframes available... why? Sorry not too familiar with that.

Gfuchs:
Hi Mladen,

When you attach the MTH Renko indicator to the chart, if you use default parameters find the symbol+M2 in the offline charts and open it (like on the picture - you can see the AUDJPY,M2 marked in the list of files that can be opened offline). After that attach any indicator to that offline chart as if it was any regular chart

PS: in the example I set the "show wicks" in the indicator to false

Files:

Gfuchs:
Hi Big Joe, thanks for your help. I tried that. But there I only have the standard timeframes available... why? Sorry not too familiar with that.

Search for "M2", it's between M1 and M5 on the currency that you put the renko on 1 minute chart.

philt:
I cant see any difference between the old and new version, what's all the fuss about.

philt

That is the question that we all should ask metaquotes, but a bit rephrased : why is the new metatrader not downward compatible when code is concerned and why will a lot of code need a rewrite in order to work OK again?

mladen:
When you attach the MTH Renko indicator to the chart, if you use default parameters find the symbol+M2 in the offline charts and open it (like on the picture - you can see the AUDJPY,M2 marked in the list of files that can be opened offline). After that attach any indicator to that offline chart as if it was any regular chart PS: in the example I set the "show wicks" in the indicator to false
Big Joe:
Search for "M2", it's between M1 and M5 on the currency that you put the renko on 1 minute chart.

I found it. Thanks to both of you, Mladen and Big Joe.

Hi Mladen Could you pls make this indicator working on mt4 version 600 build pls? Thx

Files:
fractals.mq4  13 kb
Reason: