Indicators with alerts/signal - page 704

yiixa:
Hello,

Could somebody, please, add arrows to the indicator I am attaching? It is a crossover of CCI and MA. I would like the effect to be like in the picture but of course I put the arrows manually there (vertical lines are not needed - they're only here to illustrate the idea). Can it be made that the indicator draws the arrows on closing the candle whenever CCI crosses its own MA? Thanks a lot

cci_ma.mq4

Hello Yiixa,

This version has the arrows and also alerts if desired.

pastecopy:
Good evening,

Could someone help me to add Sound Alert into PatternRecognition.mq4?

And also add Morning Star and Twezzer Top & Bottom patterns from Pattern Alert.mq4 into above file as well?

I had tried to add sound alert but it keeps triggering off the sounds non-stop.

setalert = 1;

PlaySound(SoundFile);

The attached file is a clean file, PlaySound not added.

Thank you very much .

Pastecopy, this might meet you part of the way, it has working alerts and shows evening and morning star.

mrtools:
Pastecopy, this might meet you part of the way, it has working alerts and shows evening and morning star.

Thank you mrtools.

Здравствуйте,уважаемые кодеры !!! Пожалуйста,сделайте стрелки на этом индикаторе при смене цвета, и и звук с окошком и названием пары. Зараннее спасибо.

mliriprowofx_signal_1.mq4

vitas34:
Здравствуйте,уважаемые кодеры !!! Пожалуйста,сделайте стрелки на этом индикаторе при смене цвета, и и звук с окошком и названием пары. Зараннее спасибо. mliriprowofx_signal_1.mq4

Seems like decompiled indicator comes from solarwind family (repainting indicator)!

secretcode:
Seems like decompiled indicator comes from solarwind family (repainting indicator)!

Но его перекодировали,он не должен рисовать...

vitas34:
Но его перекодировали,он не должен рисовать...

It is repainting indicator, check the pictures

In second picture change signals after refresh !!

Files:

secretcode:
it is repainting indicator, check the pictures in second picture change signals after refresh !!

это печально....

secretcode:
It is repainting indicator, check the pictures In second picture change signals after refresh !!

secretcode

You are right : that is a 27 period solar wind

mladen:
secretcode You are right : that is a 27 period solar wind

aha... solar wind same old story...!!

one more in collection (in solar wind thread )

Reason: