Indicators with alerts/signal - page 707

mladen:
secretcode Here is a version with middle line added

Thank you very much Mladen for indicator

Best Regards

secretcode

Hi,

First of all thank you for the indicator!!!

Can you please tell me how to set up the inidicator to be use with 15M charts.

Don_xyZ:
That's freakin' fast, mrtools :) Multi thanks!

Hi can you please tell me how to set up the indicator to be use only on 15M charts.

eljefe555:
Hi,

First of all thank you for the indicator!!!

Can you please tell me how to set up the inidicator to be use with 15M charts.

Hi Eljefe555,

If you open an 15 minute chart and want to see 15 minute projection bands just leave timeframe = 0, but if you want to see a 15 minute projection bands on a 5 minute chart, your timeframe should be 15 or m15, either one.

Would you please be so kind to add arrows + alerts to this indicator.

Up arrow when it crosses 80 and down arrow when it crosses 20.

Thank you in advance.

Files:

TraderWill:
Would you please be so kind to add arrows + alerts to this indicator.

Up arrow when it crosses 80 and down arrow when it crosses 20.

Thank you in advance.

TraderWill, added arrows and alerts when the wpr entering adjustable overbought oversold levels by default these levels are set to -20 and -80.

Hi Everyone!

Does one of you knows about KMI indicator that display arrows on the chart when prices shift direction? I have a basic one. But I am glue to the screen all day it doesn't have alert neither pop-up window. Does someone has one with sound alert and window pop-up that I can use.

I thank you very much

Jeanforex

jeanforex:
Hi Everyone!

Does one of you knows about KMI indicator that display arrows on the chart when prices shift direction? I have a basic one. But I am glue to the screen all day it doesn't have alert neither pop-up window. Does someone has one with sound alert and window pop-up that I can use.

I thank you very much

Jeanforex

Jeanforex

KMI could be anything (there is a practice that some people change the name). Do you have the code of that indicator by chance?

Hi Masters,

Please help me on this one,

For some reason I don't get the alert on all arrows, the only notification I get is just the fisrt after loading the indicator... then it's death but it still prints the arrows, it just don't trigger the alert/notify,

Can you please if you don't mind to have a look on it?

Or I need to call the wife and " go run run, go!!! i got notification you need to refresh the indicator!!!" hehehe

Best Regards and thank you very much.

De Lima

Dear MQL coders,

Have you add sound alert in this indicator ?.

Files:
Reason: