Indicators with alerts/signal - page 707

Hercs
Hercs  
mladen:
ValoFX Did you try using some of the macd indicators that can do that and that can chose the average mode (with fast set to 5 and slow set to 34 and average mode set to sma)?

No, I have not Mladen. I changed the "Awesome" to 5-ema and kept the 34-sma which I could not do with the MACD.

jean-francois claudeville
jean-francois claudeville  

Hello everyone,

Seeking (MTF) ultra stochastic color line with alarm when it changes color.

Thanks and sorry for my bad english

jf

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ValeoFX:
No, I have not Mladen. I changed the "Awesome" to 5-ema and kept the 34-sma which I could not do with the MACD.

ValeoFX

Maybe I did not express it correctly :

awesome oscillator = sma(5) - sma(34)

while macd(5,34) would be = ema(5) - ema(34)

If you have a macd that can change ema to sma, than you have ao too (like the macd of averages from the elite section, for example - in it you can chose what type of averages you want to use for any of the calculation parts

Hercs
Hercs  
mladen:
ValeoFX

Maybe I did not express it correctly :

awesome oscillator = sma(5) - sma(34)

while macd(5,34) would be = ema(5) - ema(34)

If you have a macd that can change ema to sma, than you have ao too (like the macd of averages from the elite section, for example - in it you can chose what type of averages you want to use for any of the calculation parts

Thanks Mladen. Appreciate the reply. Now to FIND the beast with the vertical lines in it! I managed to get the settings to my liking, just to get the Alerted version. I shall be harvesting.

alvinkon
alvinkon  

Hi Good day to all,

Can anyone help me with this MACD indicator? I tried to add SendNotification to it, and it did send signal to my mobile device but the same signal is repeating. Is there anyway to prevent the duplicate signal and send only once?

Thank you very much, appreciate your help.

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
alvinkon:
Hi Good day to all,

Can anyone help me with this MACD indicator? I tried to add SendNotification to it, and it did send signal to my mobile device but the same signal is repeating. Is there anyway to prevent the duplicate signal and send only once?

Thank you very much, appreciate your help.

alvinkon

Try it out now

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
celte83:
Hello everyone,

Seeking (MTF) ultra stochastic color line with alarm when it changes color.

Thanks and sorry for my bad english

jf

From what I see that is a simple stochastic made multi time frame (it is already a multi time frame and work only in multi time frame mode). There is quite a few such stochastic indicators already posted

alvinkon
alvinkon  
mladen:
alvinkon Try it out now

hi mladen, Thank you very much for your help. It works fantastically perfectly smooth now.

Really appreciate your help. Thanks again..

Hercs
Hercs  
ValeoFX:
Thanks Mladen. Appreciate the reply. Now to FIND the beast with the vertical lines in it! I managed to get the settings to my liking, just to get the Alerted version. I shall be harvesting.

Good morning Mladen,

Attached is a screen-print of the Normalized macd in the bottom sub-window vs the "Awesome" in the first. I wanted you to see why I prefer the signal from the "Awesome" and why I would like to have one with vertical lines on the candles in the first place.

Looking forward to hearing from you and here is to holding thumbs that you will kindly make me an "alerted"-Awesome as per my previous request.

Wishing you another successful day.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ValeoFX:
Good morning Mladen,

Attached is a screen-print of the Normalized macd in the bottom sub-window vs the "Awesome" in the first. I wanted you to see why I prefer the signal from the "Awesome" and why I would like to have one with vertical lines on the candles in the first place.

Looking forward to hearing from you and here is to holding thumbs that you will kindly make me an "alerted"-Awesome as per my previous request.

Wishing you another successful day.

ValeoFX

You can not compare macd using ema with awesome oscillator. Awesome oscillator uses simple moving average (sma) not exponential moving average (ema). Those are completely different things