Indicators with alerts/signal - page 709

alignat
alignat  
mladen:
Paul Atreides Here is the version that has arrows. You have an option to chose when are the arrows display : on zero cross (arrowsOnZeroCross set to true) or on signal line cross (arrowsOnZeroCross set to false)

Thank You !

Very good job !

William Snyder
William Snyder  
DMNIK:
You can combine these two indicators and add sound and the arrow changing direction. Thank you!

DMNIK, the $hah OSCILLATOR is an ex4 would need the source to be able to see the source code to see if can be able to combine the two.

vitas334
vitas334  

Здравствуйте,уважаемые кодеры !!! Добавьте пожалуйста стрелку в месте пересечения стохастика и сигнальной линии. Спасибо.

drake_delay_stochastic.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
vitas34:
Здравствуйте,уважаемые кодеры !!! Добавьте пожалуйста стрелку в месте пересечения стохастика и сигнальной линии. Спасибо.

drake_delay_stochastic.mq4

vitas34

That indicator repaints (and it repaints way back)

Better to avoid it

vitas334
vitas334  
mladen:
vitas34

That indicator repaints (and it repaints way back)

Better to avoid it

Спасибо,Mladen !

vitas334
vitas334  
vitas34:
Спасибо,Mladen !

Но он нужен мне,пожалуйста !!!!

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
vitas34:
Но он нужен мне,пожалуйста !!!!

vitas34

Adding a signal (arrows in this case) to a repainting indicator is like taking a roller coaster ride without the safety belt. Sorry. I simply do not want to be in a sitiatuon that I have to exlain to anybody why did I place a signal on something that repaints

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
DMNIK:
Hi,craftsmen!

Please attach the sound notification for the switchman.

Thank you!!!

It looks like a simple CCI crossing level 20 (and -20) signals. You might try some of the existing CCI indicators with alerts to match that indicator

alvinkon
alvinkon  

NonLagDot

Deleted this post.. sorry.. made some mistake.

lock
lock  

Good evening,

Could someone help me to add Sound Alert into PatternRecognition.mq4?

And also add Morning Star and Twezzer Top & Bottom patterns from Pattern Alert.mq4 into above file as well?

I had tried to add sound alert but it keeps triggering off the sounds non-stop.

setalert = 1;

PlaySound(SoundFile);

The attached file is a clean file, PlaySound not added.

Thank you very much .