Indicators with alerts/signal - page 708

maniek1244:
Dear MQL coders, Have you add sound alert in this indicator ?.

maniek1244

ex4 can not be changed

Здравствуйте mrtools и mladen !!!!

можете переделать индикатора "qwe_Alert". у него есть алерт но запаздывает. сигналит после закрытия бара. хотел что б сигнал появился до закрытия бара. заранее спасибо!

С уважением uzinterello

Files:

uzinterello:
Здравствуйте mrtools и mladen !!!!

можете переделать индикатора "qwe_Alert". у него есть алерт но запаздывает. сигналит после закрытия бара. хотел что б сигнал появился до закрытия бара. заранее спасибо!

С уважением uzinterello

uzinterello

Those both indicators are decompiled indicators

hi mladen can this waddah attar pivot indicator be projected to shown the pivots like in this picture

since pivots are based on previous values .....the projected pivot is based on current values similar to pivot crazy indicator

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page475

hi malden i found this awsome indicator its in ex4 and it has no alerts in it it comes as free from one million pips so you can try before buying the robot i want to have alerts to it cuz i cant affored the robot and want to trade manual can you do it pleasereversescalpingsignals.ex4reversescalpingsignals.ex4

zoroxzyad:
hi malden i found this awsome indicator its in ex4 and it has no alerts in it it comes as free from one million pips so you can try before buying the robot i want to have alerts to it cuz i cant affored the robot and want to trade manual can you do it pleasereversescalpingsignals.ex4reversescalpingsignals.ex4

pls post original source code (.mq4 file )

so bad i dont have it i saw that you can not change ex4 but ithought may be you have saw it before and have mq4 for it i saw some guys in other site have decompiled it its for free so no harm done but i cant download the decompiled one thx for your help malden i have another indicator that i need alerts for but its also in ex4 here it is i hope you have the mq4 for itmaangle.mq4

Files:
maangle.mq4  6 kb

zoroxzyad:
so bad i dont have it i saw that you can not change ex4 but ithought may be you have saw it before and have mq4 for it i saw some guys in other site have decompiled it its for free so no harm done but i cant download the decompiled one thx for your help malden i have another indicator that i need alerts for but its also in ex4 here it is i hope you have the mq4 for itmaangle.mq4

I disagree with the "no harm done because some guys decompiled something for free" but let that be another issue (ask them to code for you for free and see their answers). After the stunt that metaqutes is playing on us again , decompiling is not the bigest problem any more

Try the indicator from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173056/page3 . That is a much better way to calculate angle of an average

thx malden really you are the best and you were right about what you said this indicator is yours i want to have alerts and email alerts to it too thx my friend very very very very much angle_of_t3.mq4

Files:

malden this is new one you uploaded after the old one it has line colored if can make alerts for the clolored line as well it will be great my friend if not dont bother your self thx man for every thing you are the bestangle_of_t3_2.mq4

Files:
Reason: